Summer festivale

The SEES members were gathered at the lounge that evening , with the exception of the twins who had left for the velvet room . Mitsuru looked at her underclassmen and thought that maybe enrolling them in summer classes wasn't the best idea to cheer them up , which if wasn't obvious by how they groaned and objected to the idea earlier today , would definitely be obvious by how irritant they looked when studying . Frankly , the whole idea of studying during summer sounds like a punishment , and unless you're dedicated or responsible enough to think of your future , you wouldn't look at it any other way .

" you know ... " she tried again " summer festival begins tomorrow , so what do you say we put our studies on hold and go there ? "

" yes ! " Junpei screamed , as if life was blown into him once again " summer festivities ! Fun ! Chicks in Yukatas ! Here I come !!! "

' you're unbelievable ! " Yukari sighed

" so ... are we just gonna go there together ? "

" actually , I don't plan on going " Mitsuru shook her head " crowded areas aren't really my favorite place ..."

" negative " Aigis objected " summer festival is a mission that cannot be aborted , I will ensure everyone's participation "

" fine " Mitsuru sighed " nevertheless , the shrine is not that big , so it'd be bad if we go there as a crowd . That's why we'll go there as pairs ... so , which one would you go with ? "

" Minako ! " both Junpei and Akihiko exclaimed

" Minato " Yukari , Fuuka , and even Aigis said in unison

Everyone looked at each other as silence spread in the room ...

" oh

" oh .... ! I'm sorry , Yukari-san " Fuuka jumped " I didn't know you wanted to go with our leader ... I ... "

" don't .... don't be ridiculous ! " Yukari was now completely red all the way to her feet " I don't want to go with him ! "

" very welll " Aigis decided " then I shall be the one to accompany Minato-san "

" what ?! " Yukari found herself in a grinder between her emotions and her embarrassment " I didn't say you can !!! Why would you even ... ?! "

" I desire to be by Minato-san's side at all times . If there is a problem , I will address it promptly "

" I ... but ... argh ! "

" babe fight ! " Junpei exclaimed excitedly

" and why would you want to go with Minako , Junpei ? " Akihiko glared at him

" oh ... I didn't know this was your territory , man " Junpei casually shrugged " I just wanted to go with Minatan because of her cheerful nature which would make the festival more fun , but if you want to I can just back away "