Ken Amada - Part 3

" ... ko ... Min... ako ... Minako ! "

A voice slipped through the haziness in Minako's mind . When she snapped out of it , she saw Ken sitting in front of her with distraught look on his face . She looked at herself and saw that she was unharmed , then immediately hugged Ken on the spot . Ken was flustered and didn't know what to do , and Minako wasn't letting go of him . She was trying to reclaim her grasp on reality .

" What ... What happened ... ? " She said in a shiver voice

" Those shadows ... " Ken stuttered , his face quickly growing red " they ... they were about to kill you . I'm not sure what I was trying to do , but I called my Persona , and they immediately disappeared ... I don't even know what I did ... "

" I ... I see ... " Minako finally let go of Ken . She was crying , but she smiled despite that " that's what I told you about , your Persona struck the weakness of those shadows , whatever it was , and so it was more effective than any Persona I would've called "

" I see ... No ! " He suddenly exclaimed " never mind me , what about you ? You suddenly froze in place and weren't moving even after I defeated the those shadows ! Are you alright ? "

" Yeah ... Sorry , I panicked " Minako tried to hide her embarrassment with a quick nervous laugh " but that wasn't all bad , as I saw how you protected me from those powerful shadows , you were so cool , Ken ! "

" Oh ... Uh ... Thanks ... " Ken blushed

" Anyway , what do you say we go back before more of those guys show up ? "

Minato returned with his team back to the entrance after some intense training

Minato returned with his team back to the entrance after some intense training . They were getting the hang of taking on the shadows , and most of the shadows that they used to struggle with had become weak , but Minato was still not sure if they were ready for what the upcoming block had . However , when Fuuka told him that enemies and F.O.Es were descending from upper floors , he realized that there was no avoiding the confrontation , so he told Fuuka to scan the fourth block while he checks his team's gear and state .

Fuuka seemed to need more time to scan the fourth block than the block that proceeded it , and the others could already tell that it won't be easy . When she finally let go of Lucia , she turned to the team with a tired look on her face .

" this has to be the most confusing block yet " Fuuka sighed " it's filled with overlapping corridors , switches , traps and other mechanisms . Apparently , you need to trigger a switch in one location to unlock a door in the other location , but sometimes the switch you need to progress is locked in another place in the floor or even in another floor altogether ! And some switches unlock doors that lead nowhere ! "

" sounds like an endgame dungeon in an RPG " Junpei thought

" worse yet , the switches work in coordination , and triggering a switch will open a door and close another . If you guys go there in one group it's possible that you can lock yourself in one place by trigger the wrong switch ! "