Shinjiro Aragaki - Part 5

Shinjiro stood in the station Tatsumi port island , in the distance he could distinguish Ken waiting for him at the back alley , surrounded by some coffins .

" I'm sorry , Minako ... " he murmured as he approached the kid .

The members of SEES were gathered in the computer room that night during the Dark Hour , with Fuuka searching for their target with her Persona

The members of SEES were gathered in the computer room that night during the Dark Hour , with Fuuka searching for their target with her Persona . The only two people missing were Shinjiro , whom Minato had stated would stay behind for the night , and Ken , who told Fuuka he wasn't feeling well and would like to stay behind as well .

" we only have three shadows left " Mitsuru remarked " so that's two months "

" assuming they come one at a time , heh " Yukari giggled

" that's a crazy coincidence , Yukari ! There are two strong shadows at the entrance of the station of Iwatodai " Fuuka said as her Persona disappeared

" are you serious ! Me and my stupid mouth ! " Yukari groaned

" if this had been me , I'd bet you'd slap me " Junpei added

" two shadows ?! Yay ! " Minako blurted without thinking , and then noticed everyone was staring at her with puzzled expressions , so she nervously laughed and rephrased her statement " I ... I mean ... we can win this , no problem ! "

" .... anyway ... " Minato changed the subject to the situation at hand " we have to defeat those two shadows , or they'll wreck the place , which is on the way to school for many students . Let's go ! "

The members of SEES made to Iwatodai station shortly after that , the place was nearby so it didn't take too long to get there . At the station , there were indeed two new creatures at the area that they assumed were shadows . One of them was shaped like a woman standing within a bed of flowers , and the other was shaped like a mechanical toy that was standing at the top of the entrance of the station .

" the woman is the shadow of the Strength arcana , and from what I could tell she's susceptible to all kinds of physical and elemental attacks . As for the mechanical shadow , it's of the Fortune arcana , and I could find a single weakness in it ! Actually , I don't think it can be affected by anything ! "

" okay ! " Minato decided " sister , take Aigis , Junpei and Mitsuru senpai and fight the woman ! The rest would follow me as we fight the doll up there ! "

" why can't we just defeat the woman and then the doll ? " Minako suggested

" I've played enough video games in my life to know that when there are two bosses present in one fight , there's most definitely a coordination between them ! "

" well ... you do have a point ... " Minako nodded " okay , let's do this ! "

Minato and his team climbed around the station until the reached the top of it , where the shadow was . What little Minato was aware of was that the shadow had no weaknesses . Minato tried all sorts of elements and physical attacks , but none of them worked , and even when he summoned Loki and tried to attack him using a Magidola spell , it didn't even scratch it .