TO BE CONTINUED ...

Minako entered the dorm , which was oddly quiet . Before her eyes , she saw her dorm mates . Their heads were hanging low , and their gazes were fixated on the ground . The girls were crying , and the boys were silently angry . She approached the table , and picked up a black pistol that was on it with shaky and uncertain hands . Her eyes turned to her friends , and she wept .

" is this ... is this really the only way ? " she stuttered , no one responded .

Minako ascended to Ryoji's room , and with shaky hands she opened the door . There , Ryoji was sitting on his bed , with his usual calm and sad smile . He saw the pistol in her still shaking hands , and he realized she had made her choice .

" so ... you understand ... " Ryoji nodded in satisfaction " I think that looking at the future is a great way to live , but that doesn't mean the other ways of living are wrong . They don't necessarily lead to happiness , but I know what I feel now must be happiness . I'm so happy that I got to know you , Minako "

" I ... I hate you ... " Minako sobbed " why must you ... do this ... to me ?! "

" I'm sorry , but I'm really glad that you made this choice . It might be difficult for you to endure this , but soon enough you'll forget it all anyway , as long as you feel happy in the end , that's all that matters to me "

Minako pointed the pistol at Ryoji's head, her hand clutched the gun tightly , and her forefinger brushed the pistol . However , her hand trembled , and her legs failed her . She collapsed on the ground before Ryoji and buried her face in palms of her hands .

" I can't do it ! I can't do it ! I can't ... ! "

" don't cry , my dearest ... " Ryoji sat in front of her , and gently touched her cheek with his finger " thank you ... I lived my happiest days with you ... "

" I'm ... I'm so sorry ... " Minako wept

Ryoji held her hands , as he helped her get a hold of the gun again . With his hand holding hers , she pointed it at his chest . His face was smiling joyfully that it was almost shining , while Minako was sobbing and crying . Before long , the sound of the gunshot echoed in the hallways of the dorm , before Minako's devastated cries and screams ...

 Before long , the sound of the gunshot echoed in the hallways of the dorm , before Minako's devastated cries and screams

ENDED

****************************

That marks the end of this season , a season that started dark and ended darker . To be honest , I didn't want to end this season this early , but I feel like this is an appropriate place . Also , as opposed to showing portraits of characters , I decided to give a peek into the upcoming events of this fanfiction .

The reason I'm ending this season here is that real life is demanding attention ... I don't know when I will be back here , but I'll try to be back by July . Hopefully , by then , I will have enough free time to write more for you . Until then , I hope you have fun reading anything on Wattpad , and stay safe .