Harem - Part 2

" man ... These two are so cold to each other I'm practically shivering here ! " Junpei groaned as Akihiko and Ken continued to be silently hostile to each other

" Y–yeah ... " Minako started

" And what's this talk about finding Ken charming ? Look I consider you a close friend of mine , but I still have  to voice my objection–! "

" Ken took it the wrong way , okay ? " Minako interrupted him impatiently " he looked upset and depressed so I thought I'd cheer him on , how was I supposed to know he'd fall for me ?! "

" I don't know , you're the girl and subject of their love here "

" Junpei , please , you have to get me out of this mess ! I can't focus on fighting and exploring Tartarus with so much tension around me ! "

" You're looking at the wrong guy for help , I don't know what to do , myself . Let's just hope that little competition you organized keeps them in line until the end of the Dark Hour "

 Let's just hope that little competition you organized keeps them in line until the end of the Dark Hour "

The team entered an open hall with samurai statues situated near the walls . Ken immediately grinned upon seeing them and declared that he can easily defeat them , but Akihiko used that to scold him , saying that they should avoid battling them if possible .

" Guys ... Let's stop focusing on the F.O.Es and pay attention to our surroundings " Junpei interrupted while pointing at the wall " I think this is a map of the entire block , check it out ! "

" Oh yes ! " Minako quickly took out a notepad and drew the map in detail , noting where the switches and what each of them change , before saying " you're the best , Junpei ! "

" The best ?!!! " Akihiko and Ken both screamed in unison

" I won't be defeated by Junpei of all people ! Not this time ! " Akihiko grumbled before attracted the attention of the team " look , that's a switch "

" A switch ... Huh ... " Minako looked at the note that she copied " according to the map ... Senpai ! Don't–! "

" Let's see what it does " Akihiko turned the switch on , and immediately , the corridors were shut by walls , and the statues came to life

" It's up to me to make up for your silly mistakes , huh ? Grownups aren't so mature these days ... " Ken said with a grin as he pulled his evoker " Nemesis ! "

However , to Ken's dismay , his light spell failed to kill any of the F.O.Es . Akihiko mocked his ego before calling Polydueces to reduce their defense . Ken and Minako kept trying to defeat them with light and darkness , with Akihiko continuing to make fun of Ken as he kept missing . Minako commanded Junpei to focus his attacks on one F.O.E while they try to off the others with an instant killing spell , but Junpei was struck down and the F.O.Es towered over him , nearly killing him .

" Nemesis ! " Ken tried to save him , but his Persona missed yet again

" Get serious , kid ! " Akihiko scolded him