Secrets of the ice and snow

Snow was steadily falling on the streets of Iwatodai , as winter that year had reached its peak , giving the entire city a calm appearance . The whiteness of the snow spread across the street , blending with the grey clouds , and silence of the streets almost made the residents of Iwatodai forget the harrowing events that had been happening in the city . Even in those difficult times , people could still take in the uniquely serene environment of the snowy winter .

 Even in those difficult times , people could still take in the uniquely serene environment of the snowy winter

Minato had ascended to the shrine along with Koromaru , with Aigis right behind him . The two of them were wearing thick winter coats , and Minato was wearing a dark blue scarf . Adorably , they also thought to give Koromaru a black scarf as well , and he was so happy to wear it . The two of them wiped a seat near the shrine of the snow that was covering it and sat there , while Koromaru went to play in front of the shrine .

" what are you doing , Minato-san ? " Aigis asked curiously as she saw Minato rummaging through his bag

" here ... " Minato gave Aigis a light blue scarf " I wouldn't want you to get cold here "

" oh , thanks ... but I don't feel cold ... I'm a machine ... " Aigis started

" for the fifth time , don't say that about yourself " Minato frowned , as he shoved the woolly scarf in her hands " consider it your Christmas present "

" Christmas present ? " Aigis's eyes were opened wider , and she worriedly said " I did not  know you give presents during Christmas ! I have to buy you one quickly ! "

" settle down , just you being here is fine ... "

" no ! That is unacceptable ! I will obtain a present for you , Minato-san , so just sit here and wait ! " Aigis stood up stubbornly , and then suddenly jumped away from Minato

Minato found himself messing with Koromaru's fur , while waiting for Aigis to return . His eyes wandered into the horizon , as the milky white snow seemed to blend in with the light grey clouds of the sky , almost lulling him into sleep . He wanted this moment to last for all eternity , just him , and Koromaru , and endless silence , without the thought of the future , or the probable lack thereof . That was when Aigis jumped back down in the field in front of the shrine , and hurried to Minato and Koromaru , quickly giving Minato a paper bag .

" a novelization of Eternal Crusaders Untold ! " Minato's eyes opened wider with interest as he looked into the contents of the bag , before he looked at Aigis with appreciation " this one links the two Untold games and adds some more events ! I can't wait to read it ! "

" I am glad that I managed to make up for forgetting to prepare a present beforehand , and for picking an appropriate one for your taste " Aigis said with satisfaction " anyway , it looks like Koromaru-san had finished playing , so let us return to the dorm "

" actually ... I feel like staying here a little longer " Minato looked at view from the top of the shrine " this scene is beautiful ... I want it to last forever "