Luck Be A Lady

"I don't know if you guys are gonna find anyone. These guys suck." I admit sitting with Mia and Haley listening to music.
"I thought you three could use a coffee break." Chase announces as walks in, pecking my head and handing me a cup before going to Mia.

"Hey!"

"Thanks, Chase." Mia smiles as he keeps his eyes on her.

"Oh. I heard pregnant ladies can't drink coffee." He says to Haley, though his eyes remained on Mia.

"Oh. Yeah. We can't. Juice would've been fine...that was really nice of you... glass of water." Haley shrugs with a smile on her face as she watched the two.

"No problem. Let me know if you need anything else. Chase, out. Sorry."
Chase goes to leave before looking at me, "hey, you still want me to come help Keithy with his pitchers arm?"
"Yes please. Tommy isn't much for baseball and Clays spending the day with Nate."
"See you later."

"See you, buddy. So, things seem to be going really well with you guys." Haley smirks at Mia who smiles back.

"Yeah, now that Alex is out of the way, I can finally talk to him again."
"Thats good Mia... you hurt him again and I'm gonna have to fight you." I deadpan as I stand up, "now I have to pick the twins up from tutoring. Bye ladies." I wave heading out the door.
"Hows five?" Chase calls out to me as I pass him.
"Sounds like a deal handsome!"

"Mom!" Keithy hugs me tight.
"Where are we going now? I would like to go home and check on Clay." Kayson decides as soon as we enter the car.
"Your wish is my command."

"Well well well." I comment walking in to the living room and seeing Tommy, Jack and Clay dancing around.
"What's going on?!" Kayson screeches happily, running over to Jack, who spins her around.
"Quinn's out of town and I was bored." Tommy shrugs as Clay smiles, "I was trying to work my right out."
I laugh as Clay follows me to the kitchen and the other four continues to dance.
"I thought you were with Nathan?"
"I was... I'm trying to make him my partner in the new business."
"Hows that going?"
"He went to speak to a potential client for me. He's gonna do great."
"He will. He's good at almost everything he does."
"Whats the plans for today?"
"I'm going to let you help Chase coach Keithy on his throwing arm as Kayson and I go to make sure Lucas's new place is set up for them. "
"I forgot he was coming home. Couple more weeks right?"
"Seventeen days to be exact."
Clay kisses my head with a nod, "alright baby."
"I'm going to make some sandwiches for lunch though, you hungry?"
"Starving."
The phone rings and I answer ," Brooke?"
"Julian. Hi."
"Hey! How's it going?"
"Good. Um I'm having a poker night tonight. Ya know to bond with the guys? And to get Clay out of the house."
"Oookay?"
"You think you can get Clay and Tommy to come? I also need a poker dealer. Alex talked her way into being one but I would like you to be one as well. If you don't mind."
I smirked as my eyes connect with Clays, who raised a brow.
"Sounds good! See you tonght J."
As I hung up I motion for Tommy and Clay to come to me.
"Julian's having a poker game tonight and you two are going. Thats final. Jack! You think you can watch the kids tonight?"
"No problem!"

"Hey guys! Welcome!" I announce as show the men to the table.
Kameron took off to the bridal expo with Haley to save Brooke from Julian's mother, so Mikey kissed my cheek before taking a seat beside Junk.
"Babes, you made it!" I grin as Chase hugs Clay and pats my cheek, "I made it. Ya could have told me Alex was here. This is gonna suck."
"Oh be nice." Clay whispers as Julian makes his way in. "If this impresses you, I can also cut the deck with my tongue." Alex smiles at Skills.
"Hmm."
"Doesn't do much for me." Mikey comments as Tommy nods.
"You ladies know how to play hold 'em, right? No-limit. When you're out, you're out." I deadpan, giving beer out.