Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

"Promise we're just here to talk?" I look at my twin as we stood outside Julian's hotel room

''Totally.'' Luke knocks on the door.

''You're lying.'' I sigh as the door opens.

''Oh, Hey Luke, how you doin?'' Julian grins as my brother walked in.

Luke punches the man in the face quickly, ''Okay.''

Luke nodded as he glanced at me, "Well.''

Rolling my eyes I walk up to the man holding his face, "Sorry bub.''

I gave a smile as my knee connected with his groin. Shrugging my shoulders I grabbed my brother's hand and pulled him out the door.

''It's okay for the movie?'' Nate asks as he hands our brother a pack of ice.

''Hell, no!''

''Why not?''

''Why not? The entire time the guy's been in town, he's been pretending not to know Peyton.''

''I'm sure he has his reasons.'' Nathan tried to rationalize.

''Bro', I came over here so that you could compliment me on knocking the guy out.''

''I'm just sayin' sometimes it's better to walk away and maybe having our sister knee him in the sack was a little much.''

''Eh, I enjoyed it.'' I shrug popping m&ms in my mouth.

''Who are you right now?'' Luke gave our brother a look.

''Hales, tell him!''

''What?''

''I had to have a little talk with her about walking away, too.''

''I know I was there.'' I wink at my sister.

''Oh, you're just full of funny today, aren't you? What happened to you?'' Hales asked nodding her head at Lucas.

''He decked Julian.'' "And I kneed him in the balls.''

''Why?''

''He was dating Peyton in L.A.

''Really?''

''Yeah, apparently, they were in love...'' I chuckled.

''Nice! Sorry. I just really appreciate when the drama's not about us.''

''Yeah, you guys suck right know. You know that?''

''All right, I'm off. Jamie and Orval are at Andre's for the night.''

''Who's Orval?''

''Orval is Jamie's imaginary. Well, he's technically Chester's imaginary friend, but Jamie takes him places.''

''Seriously?''

''Yeah. oh, come on, if Orval's the worst of our worries, I think we're doing pretty good. Okay, wish me luck!''

''Good luck.''

"If it makes you feel any better the twins have been fighting over an imaginary purple giraffe named Oscar.'' I commented standing up and stretching my arms.

I watch as Luke came up to Nate to kiss him too, ''Mmm wish me luck too!''

''Ugh, get out of here!''

''Thanks for the ice, and...No, actually, just thank you for the ice.''

"Hey Pey, how's it shaking?'' Tommy asks as he and I walk up to her and Sam at the USO show.

''Hey guys. B, you remember my brother Derek?''

''How could I forget.''

I smile at the handsome man as Tommy shook his hand.

''Names Tom, you can call me Tommy, it's a nickname I'll never out grow apparently.''

''Hey man, thanks for helping out.''

''What can I say? My beverage skills are the shit.''

I furrow my brows, '' all you do is eat all the food.''

''And what a tough feat it is.''

Derek smiled at me, '' Thanks for donating all of the deserts.''

''Well the twins' father was in the army and Kam almost cried when Peyton asked us to do this.''

Later that night Kam, Mikey, Tommy and I stood in the front row of the stage as Haley began to sing.

''Yasssss babbbbyyyy!'' I shouted.

''Go Hales!" Kam shouted.