Prom Night at Hater High

"Sorry I'm late

"Sorry I'm late.''

''That's what you're apologizing for?'' Haley ask, looking over at Brooke as Kam and I looked everywhere but them.

''Keep your balance, loser.''

''I feel unbalanced without my cast jerk.'' I reply to Kam, letting my ears eavesdrop for me.

''Well i'm sorry about the other thing too, but...''

''Were you gonna tell me about you and Nathan ever?'' My sister in law looked at Brooke.

''Honestly no. Haley we didn't know each other back then and when am I supposed to bring something like that, at a basketball game? R.A.V.E.N.S. Ps I slept with your husband once a long time ago?''

I let out a laugh with Kam as Bevin walked forward.

''I guess.''

''You really shouldn't be upset. Nathan used to hook up with everyone!''

''Not helping Bevin.'' I sigh, throwing the girl a glare as Peyton scoffed.

'' Duck, duck, duck, bitch.''

''Peyton. Peyton I am so sorry okay, what else do you want me to say?''

''Oh I want you to say 'punch me in the face again Peyton, please, I deserve it'.''

''Okay. You're not exactly perfect here either.''

'Oh that's right you cut me out of your life, made me feel guilty for kissing Lucas, when you were screwing Nathan behind my back!''

The girls were getting closer to one another, causing Kam and I to sit on a table, watching the drama unfold.

''And you guys were broken up.'' Brooke huffs, arms crossing.

''You can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. But you're a backstabbing whore and you know it. Hey! Good luck with your cheating girlfriend.''Peyton was going off as Chase walks in, making me throw the boy a fun bag of M&Ms at his lost look.

''Wow, please tell me one of these dresses isn't Brooke's.'' Luke said as we walked into mom's room to see a lot of dresses on her bed.

''No, actually Dan is chaperonning at the prom and he asked to chaperone with me.''

Luke and I shared a look before i opened my mouth.

''You wanna go to my prom with the guy who left you right after yours?'' I asked, a brow raised.

''Look we're just going as friends. What are you doing?''

Luke was looking in the closet and behind things, making mom sigh.

''I'm looking for my real mom.''

''Look, I, I just thought it would be fun. But, if it's gonna upset you, I guess I'll just stay home alone another night. I'm used to it. I've done it for seventeen years.''

Luke walks out as I walked over to my mother.

''If you want to go mom, you go. Don't let our feeling toward Dan keep you home. Can you also drop the kids of at Misty's?''

''Sure baby, you go do your last minute things.''

''Thanks mom.''

''Our mother will be here in a second.'' Luke said as Dan walked into the living room .

''I know this is tough for you guys but you can trust me.'' Dan looks at us, picking up Keith and putting him in his carseat while I did the same to Kayson.

''We trust her.''

''Wow, you look beautiful..''

''You look amazing mom.'' I grin pecking her cheek.

'' You look great.''

''Thank you. All of you. You're not ready yet.''

''Oh, only old people go to prom early mom.''

''Besides I just need to put on my dress.'' I added.

''Save your mom a dance would you?''

''Sure. You know cause every kid wants to dance with his mom at prom.''

''You're not every kid, you're my kid.'' Mom smiled at Luke.

''What about you Blake? Wanna dance with your old man?''

''I'll think about it.''

''Have a good time at prom mom. And dad.'' Luke gave an awkward smile.

''FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS, BLAKE!''

''Thanks for taking the kids. I'm being paged by Kam.'' I saluted, kissed the kids and ran up the stairs.