Crash into You

"Mom!" I yelled

"Mom!" I yelled.

I had shampoo in my hair, the water turned off when I was about to rinse. I tightened my robe as I walked into the kitchen where she and Luke were. Lucas looked up at me and laughed.

''What happened?'' He choked out.

Throwing him a glare I looked at mom.

''Mom, did you forget to pay the water bill?'' I asked her cocking my hip.

''No, of course I paid the water bill.'' She chuckled nervously.

She looks around for her card as Luke walks over to the sink to show it wasn't working either.

''See? This is what we need the emergency Visa for. Something must've broken. I'll take care of it. Come on, lets get you rinsed.'' Mom helped me flip my head over the sink.

Lucas began to pour water from a jug over my hair as mom ran her fingers through my hair getting the soap out.

''How is the funny?'' I groaned out as my mother and brother laughed at me.

''How is it not funny?'' Mom giggled.
"It's hilarious.'' Luke chuckled.

"Let's go!" I cheered the team on.

''Damnit, this is a team, not a Chinese fire grill. Scott, you're plain selfish. Get out there and pretend you know each other.'' Whitey yelled at the team, more specifically Nathan.

''Ravens on three. One! Two! Three!" Tim shouted.

''Ravens!'' The team shouted.

'' Lets go, lets go, lets go!'' Whitey yelled.

Brook, Peyton and I were all standing on the sidelines;not cheering like we were supposed to be.

''Hey, can I catch a ride with you to Nathan's party later.'' Brooke looked at Peyton.

''Blake, you coming?'' Brooke looked at me.

''Nah.'' I shook my head.

''I didn't think you were going. I figured you'd be hiding out in Lucas' back seat again.'' Peyton said.

''Is that a hint of jealousy I hear?'' I asked.

''No.'' Peyton replied quickly.

''What? I could see it. You're both so broody. You could brood together.'' Brooke joked.

''Now the Ravens in bound with the ball. Looks like they're trying to isolate Nathan Scott on the baseline. The Masenberg defense tightens on him. Scott battles through, still working hard to get open down there. Now Tim Smith, with the ball, working over on the wing. He's dribbling, looking for Nathan underneath, but he's not there. And now- Oh! Oh! A cross court pass putting Lucas Scott over the basket.'' The announcer called.

''What was that?!" Nate yelled at Tim, which Tim looked guilty and shrugged.

''And I tell you what, Lucas Scott is really starting to gel with this team.'' The announcer finished.