I and Love and You

"Here's the popcorn and the soda

"Here's the popcorn and the soda." Mikey announces as he passes the stuff out.
Mike, Quinn, Kam, Tommy and I were all watching Dans show at the house. Renee is going on the talk about Nathan.
"Are you sure Jack can handle the kids?" I ask Tom who nods.
"Yeah besides he'll be with Skills. Five kids can't over throw them... right?" Tommy wonders.
"Let's hope not."
"Oooh it's starting!" Quinn calls out as we rush to sit.
"My guest tonight's grown rather infamous Over the last few weeks. Her name is Renee Richardson, and she's nearly 4 months pregnant. And she claims that this NBA player Is the father of her unborn child. That player happens to be my son. They say that truth is the best vindication against slander. So what is the truth? Is she lying, or am I about to become a grandfather again? We'll meet her and hear her story when we come back ... Believe nothing just because a wise man said it or you read it in a book or it's of divine origin Or simply because your mother told you. It doesn't make it true. Believe only what you yourself can test and judge to be true. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest, Renee Richardson." Dan smiles at the tv.
"What an ass." Kam shakes his head.

"Hi, Renee."

"Hi. Thank you for having me."

"She's pretty. Crazy-looking as all hell, but...pretty. We're gonna talk about a lot of things tonight, but just to set the stage, can you tell us a little bit about the night of the alleged affair, the first time you met Nathan?"

"Um, we had been to a lot of the same parties and clubs, but we hadn't really been introduced."

"And that was, what, nearly four months ago?" Dan asks eyes blazing.

"Um, that's right. Uh, I remember because it was the night of the Memphis game, and Nathan scored his season high that night. 35 points, 11 assists, and six boards?"

"Let's back up a little bit to when you were younger. We did our research and found out you were once... A cheerleader..." Dan soothes.

"Uh, yes. ..."

"And a homecoming queen... And, more recently, a hostess in a club."

"Uh, yes, but there was no nudity or anything."
"I understand. my wife was a stripper – a little nudity. Have you ever been married?" He keeps on.

"No."

"But you knew Nathan was married."
"Ya know I think Dans playing her ass." Tommy proclaims.

"I-I felt bad about it. I mean, obviously, I-I wish that he wasn't, But...I was attracted to him."

"And attraction is not a choice. It just is. Have you ever been in love, Renee?"