My attendance is bad, But my intentions are good

(Ik the text bubbles are wierd

(Ik the text bubbles are wierd. Give me a break 😭)

"Uh Goodmorning." I announce as the twins, Tom, Jack, and I walk into Clays house to see Nate, Jamie, Quinn and Haley sitting around.
"Morning gorgeous." Clay pecks my lips before ruffling the kids' hairs.
"What's going on?" I wonder as Jack goes to pour some cereal for himself and the twins.
"We're hiding from Taylor."
As if on que there was a knock at the door before Taylor comes barging in.
"Really, bitches?"

"Language!" The three children yell out together.

"You're hiding. I get it." Taylor scoffs at her sisters.

"Uh, no, we aren't. We were just leaving." Quinn stands up with Haley.

"Whatever. I guess it'll just be me and mom, then."

"Well, well. Hiding from Taylor?" Lydia grins as she walks in with a bright smile.

"Grandma!"jamie lets out a whoop.
"Lydi!!!" The twins yell with a grin.

"Hey, handsome! Kayse you gorgeous girl! Ooh!" The three kids tackle her in a hug.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Haley asks with disbelief.

"What, I can't come to see my three favorite daughters?"

"We all know you don't like Taylor that much."Quinn snips.

"Oh, lord, some things never change. Get over here. Mm. Nathan. Blake. How are you? How are you, sweeties?"
"Good to see you."
"We've missed you Lydi." I hug her tightly.
"I've missed you. Now introduce me to these handsome men."
"Mom this is Tommy my boyfriend." Quinn introduces as he holds her hand.
"Oooh you're cute." She teases with a wink.
"Thank you maam. I can see where Quinn gets the good looks from."
"Oooh a charmer as well."
"And this is Jack, Tommy's...."
Jacks head snaps up, "adopted son that's actually old enough to be his brother."
"I like you Jack." Lydia nods as she smiles widely making Jack bite back a smile.
"And you are?"
"Um Clay.." Clay gives a handsome smile before stepping beside me.
"He's my Agent and Blake's boyfriend." Nathan's introduces.
"Nice work girl." Lyd winks at me before turning to her girls.
"Time for a walk."

"Thank you." Tommy takes the drink from Lydia.

"There you go. Quinn's told me a lot about you."

"All good, I hope." He gives her kind look.
"Mm. You make her very, very happy. You know that worried look she gets? It's gone."

"She means the world to me."

"I was sorry to hear about your father. I lost my husband, too, a few years back."

"Quinn mentioned that. I'm sorry, too."
Lydia smiles before looking over at Clay and I.
"I heard about your wife too, I'm sorry."
"Yeah. I'm sorry about your husband."

"It's hard, isn't it, Learning to live without them?" She looks at Clay for that question.

"Yeah. It's hard making new memories, you know, like it's not fair to them."

"I think it not fair to them not to. I mean, they'd want that, wouldn't they? They'd want to know that we faced their absence with dignity and grace."

"Yeah, well, the truth is, I'm not sure I've been thatracious about any of it." Clay admits as he sits beside me.

"You're still here, aren't you, Still finding your way? That's about as much grace as anyone can ask."
"I know how it is to live without my parents. I'm glad Quinn has you to help her through it Tommy."
"I'd do anything for her."

"Hello handsome." I smirk as Chase greets me with a look.
"Well if it isn't the love of my life." He states.
"Oh stop you're gonna make me jealous." Clay jokes with a raised brow.
"I was talking about you baby." Chase sends a wink at to him.
"God I've missed you." Clay blows him a kiss.
"If yall want to have a poly relationship just say that. I'm down with it." I admit with a cheesy grinn
"Don't tempt me with a good time." Chase shrugs sipping his soda.
"Oh please you couldn't handle us together." Clay gestures to himself and me.
"You don't know what I could handle bud." Chase snorts.
I imagined a life with the two men and a goofy smile graced my lips.
"Stop thinking about it!" Chase exclaims loudly.
"Are we making you nervous handsome?" Clay plays along.
"No you're getting me all excited." Chase retorts biting his lip.
"All three of you are making me disgusted." Kameron deadpans as he and Mikey join us.