Broken Hearted

I was breathing heavily and clutching on to Kam's hand as we made it to the hospital

I was breathing heavily and clutching on to Kam's hand as we made it to the hospital. Soon I was dressed in a gown with doctors and nurses surrounding me.

"Mrs. Scott you're dilated to a nine. Be ready to push soon, alright?'' The Doctor advised.

I gave a nod before looking at Kam.

''Have you heard anything?'' I whine, closing my eyes.

''No-no. I'm sorry.''

''What if something happened to them?!'' I panicked, my heartbeat picking up.

''Mrs. Scott...Blake! You have to calm down. Okay? Calm down.'' The head nurse states, patting my hair.

I let out a sob.

''I can't- I can't do this.'' I gasp out in pain.

Kam put his hands on both sides of my face.

'' You're going to have to do this B. This right here is what's going to turn this horrible day less horrible. You have two lives depending on you, so shut the hell up and get ready to push.''

I close my eyes and took another deep breath before nodding.

''Okay Mrs. Scott. Push.''

Kam and I was holding the babies in silence as he looked over at me.

''Have you decided names yet?'' Kam asks.

''I did... this little boy here is Keith Nathaniel Scott. And that little girl you're holding is Kayson Mae Scott.'' I grin.

''Those names are beautiful.''

I turn my head to the door and saw Nathan and Haley.

''Thank god you guys are okay!'' I yell.

I saw the sadness and their eyes and began to worry.

''What's wrong?''

i tilted my head as Mom and Luke came into the room, eyes rimmed red.

''Tell me what's going on?'' I demanded.

''Let me take my name sake.'' Nate stated, picking the baby boy from my arms so mom and Luke stood in front of me.

"Mommy?''

Mom sat beside me as Luke gripped my hand.

''Honey-'' Was all mom got out before she started crying.

i looked at my brothers', both of which who couldn't meet my eye.

''Lucas.''

''Keith, uh Jimmy shot him.... He didn't make it.'' Luke cried.

My heart fell when the news washed over me.

''What?! No?!'' I gave a heartbroken cry, mom pulling me into her chest.

I cried because i lost my Uncle. I cried because mom lost the love of her life. I cried because I lost a friend. I cried because if I had just talked to Jimmy more often he wouldn't have done this and Keith would still be alive. I cried because all of the pain and grief everyone was experiencing.

''Give me my son and daughter.'' I state, needing my babies to calm me down.

Soon both babies were in my arms and i turned to mom.

''Meet Keith Nathaniel Scott and Kayson Mae Scott.''

Mom let out a sob as she picked up Keith from my hands.

''Uncle Keith would be honored you named your child after him.'' Luke sniffled.

i nodded my head as I saw Haley crying with Nate in the corner as Kam came and wrapped an arm around my twin's shoulder.

**A/n**'

if we're being honest, it hurt my soul when Keith was murdered. He was literally one of my favorites 😩😩