Telling Everyone

I was pacing my room, for I was racked with nerves

I was pacing my room, for I was racked with nerves. Today was the day i was going to sit mom and Luke down and tell them about me being pregnant.

''Blake!" Mom calls.

Taking a deep breath, I headed downstairs to see mom and Luke setting groceries on the table.

''Can you guys sit down?'' I asked.

They both gave me a weary look.

"What's wrong, sweetie?'' Mom questions.

"Okay, you have to promise not to slap me.'' I gave her a look.

''Why would I slap you?''

''Mom.''

''Fine, I promise.''

''Just tell us, B.'' Luke said.

"Okay well um, first I would like to say I'm sorry and I know I was irresponsible and stupid.'' I nod, biting my lip.

"Oh my god.'' My mother whispered.

''Correct.... I am pregnant... Eight weeks to be exact.'' I said quickly, clasping my hands together.

Lucas's eyes widen as he looked from me to mom.

"What?!" mom exclaimed.

Mom jumped out of her seat.
"You promised not to slap me!" I yell stepping back.

''This is exactly what I didn't want to happen to you two in high school!" She yelled as she began to pace.

"How could you let this happen?''

''Is it Kayson's? He won't be around for two years, you're going to be a single mother. Another thing I didn't want to happen to you.''

"Mama.'' I said.

''Don't 'mama' me. I didn't want you to have the same life as me. To get pregnant in high school, be a single mother, to struggle.'' Mom let out a sob.

I stood up.

''Mom, can't you see that our life ended up amazing?'' I scrunch my face up.

''Yeah, we may not have had a father, but we had the most perfect mother a kid can have.'' Luke added.

"Besides mom, Kayson's not Dan. I won't be alone, I have you and Luke, my friends, Nate. I know this isn't ideal, but I learned to not give up and take mishaps in strides. You may think ending up like you is bad, but I'm glad I'm like you, Mommy.'' I said as I stood in front of her with Luke at my side.

''Oh baby.'' Mom cooes, pulling me into a hug.

"Awe.'' Luke crows as he wraps his arms around me.

"I'm going to be an uncle.'' Luke chuckled.

''I'm gonna be a grandma!'' Mom yelped.

After I told mom and Lucas I had drove over to Peyton's where she and Brooke were hanging out.

"I have something to tell you both.'' I grinned widely.

''What it is Chesire cat??'' Peyton laughed.

"I'm pregnant.''

''WHAT?!"

"Really?''

''Who's the dad?'' Brooke asked.

i gave her a look.

"Who do you think? Kayson, you twat.'' I roll my eyes.

''How far along are you?'' Peyton asked.

''Eight weeks.''

"Have you told your mom?''

''Yeah.''

''Who knows?''

''Mom, Luke, Hales and Nathan.''

''Nathan and Haley knew before us?!" Brooke asked outraged.

''Nate was with me when I found out.'' I defended.

"Mhm.''

''We're going to be aunties!!"Brooke screamed, as she tackled me into a hug.

"Hey Uncle Keith.''

I was over at Keith's house, surprisingly his girlfriend wasn't here.

''There's my little Blakey.... who's having a baby.'' He raises his brow at me.

"H-how?''

''Your mother called me.''

" I thought you guys weren't talking.''

"We talk.... just not how we used to- don't change the subject young lady.''

''You know I expected you to yell at me.''

''The way I see it, you are already pregnant, no use of yelling at you.''

I smile at my uncle.

''I love you uncle Keith.''

''And I love you Blakey.'' He smiled widely at me.

"How are we going to be the last people to find out you have an alien in your stomach?'' Skills yells in exasperation as I approached him, junk, Fergs and Mouth at the court.

''My baby is not an alien, you jerk.'' I narrow my eyes playfully.

''You're the jerk. We grew up with you and we're the last ones to know.'' Fergie shook his head in mock disappointment.

''Ever heard of saving the best for last?'' I flutter my eyes.

''Smooth.'' Mouth laughed.

"We are the best, aren't we?'' Skills smiledat me.

''Egotistical.''

"Get her!"

I was soon engulfed into a group hug by four sweaty boys.

''Ew ew ew ew!'' i yell, trying to squirm away.

Dear Blake,

I can't believe you're pregnant. I thought we were careful?.... That sounded like I'm not happy, cause I am. It gives me more reasons to survive here. I hope you're mom doesn't kill you, or me when she sees me. I love you. I know we haven't said it yet, but I do. Give everyone my hellos, i miss you.

Love,

Kayson