Hanging By a Moment

''You made out and almost had sex with Peyton, when you're dating her best friend? What the hell Lucas?!" I  growled at my twin as we rode to school

''You made out and almost had sex with Peyton, when you're dating her best friend? What the hell Lucas?!" I growled at my twin as we rode to school.

I reached over and smacked him in the back of the head.

''I couldn't help it! It was a moment of weakness.''

''Damn right it was. Are you going to tell Brooke?'' I asked.

''I don't know.''

''Wanna hear what I think?'' I began.

''Not really, but you're gonna tell me anyways.''

''You should tell her. Brooke is one of my best friends, how can you expect me to keep this to myself?'' I looked at him.

''You're not going to tell her, right?'' Luke panicked.

I sighed before shaking my head slightly.

''No, but I'm not promising to not say anything to Peyton.'' I stated.

''Blake-''

''That's all you're getting from me.'' I looked said looking out the window.

''God, fine.''

"My brother is turning into a slut.'' I exclaimed to Jake as we walked down the hall.

''Which one?''

''Lucas.''

''What'd he do? Isn't he dating Brooke?''

''Dating her and almost having sex with one of her best friends.'' I scoffed.

''Peyton?''

''Peyton... You know she was making googly eyes at you, my boyfriend, and now she almost sleeps with Luke, Brooke's boyfriend. She needs to calm her thirsty ass down, before i pull her hair out.'' I state.

''Blake, I told you not to worry about Peyton.''

''I know, but I get jealous.'' I shrug and look down.

''And you're hot when you are.'' Jake pulls me to him and leans me against the wall all at once.

''Well, I must be on fire then.'' I smirk coyly.

''Getting there babe.'' Jake leans to kiss me.

"Get your lips away from each other in the hall. No PDA! Jagielski, Scott!! Detention if I catch you again.''

Jake and I all but shove apart at the sound of Whitey's voice.

''Yes Coach, sorry.'' Jake gave a small smile.

''Sorry Whitey.'' I blushed.

Whitey lets out a loud laugh before walking away.

''It's like being caught be your grandpa.'' I grimace.