Are You True?

''Let's Go RAVENS!!!" I yelled with Brooke and Peyton

''So, a quick time out and the Ravens take to the court, their undefeated record at stake, 18 seconds left on the clock. They need a basket to tie, or a 3-pointer for the win. Jagielski to the inbound finds Guy Smith out top. We're under 10 seconds now. Smith dumps it down to Nathan Scott, and he's double teamed, but he forces up a 7-footer. It kicks off the heel of the rim. Jake Jagielski, though with an offensive rebound, with under 5 seconds on the clock, Jagielski out to Lucas Scott, he is behind the 3-point line. The Ravens are going to win or lose it right here.'' The announcer yelled.

Brooke and I gripped hands as we watched my brother take the winning shot.

''Unbelievable! Lucas Scott with the 3-pointer at the buzzer, and the Tree Hill Ravens are still undefeated! And I tell you what, if you're going to play the Ravens this season, you better take note, there is a new Scott in town!''

I hugged Uncle Keith and mom as I made my way toward them.

''You looked extra hyper tonight. Any way you'll be like that at home?'' mom asked.

''Doubt it.''

''You were awesome Little Scott.'' Uncle Keith hugged me.

''Just like you Big Scott.'' I beamed as he kissed my head.

''Nice game Lucas.'' Mom said.

I shot a glance at Luke.

''I'll see you two later. I'm going to hang out with Jake for a bit.'' I kissed mom and Uncle Keith's cheek.

"Jagielsky!'' I called.

Jake turned to me and smiled.

''What's up Scott?''

I stopped in front of him.

''Do you want to do something tonight?'' I batted my lashes.

''I can't. Have to get home....'' He looked away.

"Look. If you don't want to hang out anymore let me know okay. I don't want to be someone who follows you around like a lost puppy.'' I snapped.

I went to walk away when Jake grabbed my wrist.

''Woah, woah. Blake, I want you around. I like you--Just come to my place.'' Jake sighed.

I nodded at his nervousness. Grabbing his bag and my hand we headed to his car. I waved at mom and tossed Uncle Keith my gym bag with a smile.

Soon we made it his house. I followed him inside and he led me into his room, where there was a crib.

''This is Jenny.''

Peeking inside the crib I saw the cutest baby.

''Is she yours?''

''Yeah. She's two and a half months. Her mother just dropped her off.''