Forever and Almost Ever

"You know, just when I thought it was weird that I'm going graduation, pregnancy, marriage, I remember that you, Blake went pregnancy then graduation and then Haley, you went marriage, pregnancy, graduation, and just don't feel so bad

"You know, just when I thought it was weird that I'm going graduation, pregnancy, marriage, I remember that you, Blake went pregnancy then graduation and then Haley, you went marriage, pregnancy, graduation, and just don't feel so bad." Luke looks between Haley and I.

"Well, I'm glad We can be your weird example." Haley laughs.

"No parents today, huh? "

"Uh, no. My mom, actually, is stuck at a resort in Granada." I say, frowning.

" And Larry's on a dredging boat off the coast of Iceland somewhere. We were gonna wait, but, you know..."

"It's gonna be a great day, Luke." I rub my brothers arm.

"Or not."

"Oh, my god. What happened?"

"Peyton says the minister just fell through ... Some sort of mix-up."

"Oh, no. Wait! don't freak out. My sister, Quinn, got married by Blake here, who got ordained on the internet in like 30 seconds."

"it's true I was amazing."
"Is that even legal?" Lucas looked at us.

"Yeah. Anybody who's ordained can sign a marriage license. The ceremony's just symbolic."

"Huh."

"How cool ... don't you think that would be so awesome, to get married by a friend of yours, somebody who's known you most of your life?" I grin with Haley.

"I do."

"Sweet! who should we get?" Hales asks.

"You. "

"Y ... me?"

"Come on, you're my best friend and Peyton loves you and ... I just ordained you. So, uh, god, you're gonna be great, you know that? I got to go, but, uh, thank you, minister." Luke waves as he struts off.

"Minister." Haley glances at me.

"Help?"

"Obviously."

" I am so pissed right now! That whore stole my man!" Brooke seethes.

"Okay, but it's their wedding day, so don't you think it's time you let it go?" I ask from doing the final touches on my make up. 

"Not Peyton, you dork, Missy."

"Who is Missy?" Hales asked.

"Missy me ... the other Brooke from the movie."

"Oh, sure, right. Yeah, I have no idea what you're talking about." Haley confirms.

" Okay, focus. Julian is here. He brought Missy, that little slut actress, as his date. He's unbelievable. What is he thinking?"

"That you said no." Peyton tries not to smile.

"Would the bride like to wear red today?"

" I can't believe I'm gonna be eight months' pregnant on my wedding day." Peyton sighs lightly touching her stomach.