Goodbye, Kayson

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I stood outside of my house

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I stood outside of my house. Today was the day Kayson leaves.

''I'll miss you.'' I whimper, studying his face.

''I'll miss you too. Write me, everyday.''

I let out a chuckle.

''I don't think my life is that interesting.''

''It will be. To me.''
"Ill write you i promise."

I wrap my arms around KJ and buried my face in his chest.

" i have to go or I'm going to miss my flight.'' KJ whispered.

"I know.'' I sighed.

I pull back from him and stare into his eyes.

''Kiss me goodbye?''

I gave a light laugh as KJ pulls me towards him.

My arms weave around his neck, pulling him closer meldint him into me. I reluctantly pull back and step away from him.

"Bye.'' I whisper looking down.

"I'll see ya.'' He bit his lip as he got into his truck.

Kayson waves one last time as he pulls away and made his way down the street. I let out a loud sob before running into my room. I took my phone out and called Lucas.

''It's Lucas, Leave a-''

I hung up the phone before calling the next best person.

''Blake?''

"Hales? Can you come over?'' I sniffle.

"On my way. Are you okay?''

''Y-yeah. K-kayson just left.''

"Oh honey, I'll be there soon.''

We hung up and I cuddled into my comforter..

''Blake!"

''Room!" I call out.

I slowly sat up as Haley enter my room, with Nathan following behind her.

''I brought ice cream, musicals and Nathan.'' Hales said as she sat on the left of me.

Nathan smiles at me as he sat on the right of me. He pulls me into his side, causing me to cry a little more.

''It's going to be okay B.''

"I'm just so worried for him and he hasn't even made it to the airport yet.'' I sighed, eating some chocolate ice-cream.

''Worrying about something you can't control won't help you. Kayson is resourceful. I believe he'll be just fine.'' Nathan assured me.

''Where's Luke?'' Hales asked, knowing he was the first person I usually go to.

''I don't know. He didn't answer.'' I shrugged.

Hale gave me a wide eyed look.

''Jerk.'' She shook her head.

''Okay so I got your favorites: Hair Spray with Zac Efron, Mama Mia, RENT and the oldie Seven Wives for Seven Brothers. Take your pick.'' Nathan held up the DVDs.

"Mama Mia.'' Haley and I state together, smiling.

Nathan put the movie in the DVD player before he took his seat. We all got under my blanket and began to eat the ice cream.

''Thanks you guys. I can always count on you.'' I lay my head on Nate's shoulder.

''We're family, we'll always be here for you.'' Haley stated for both her and Nate, laying her head on me.