The Show Must Go On

"Are you excited, Mrs

"Are you excited, Mrs. James-Scott?'' I ask, helping Haley put on her veil.

''Beyond excited, actually I wanted to ask you something.''

I nod, smoothing out my Brides maid dress.

''Sure.''

''I was wondering if you could give me away. Mom and dad aren't coming and Lucas has best man duty.''

I felt myself smiling before making her face me.

''But you know what, I gotta be honest with you. I could never officially give you away, you know that? I could never give away my best friend. I'm just glad you're becoming my sister.''

Haley's eyes began to water as she pulls me into a hug.

''Hey now, you can't cry, cause then I'll start and Brooke will murder us both.''

''You ready for this Haley Bob?'' I asked, as we both got ready to walk down the isle.

''Yes one hundred percent. And don't call me Haley Bob.''

I chuckle as the both of us began to make our way to my brother.

''Look how handsome he looks, I'm so proud.'' I silently gush, making Haley let out a giggle.

Once we make it to Nathan, I hugged Haley before squeezing my brother with a peck on the cheek. I made my way in between Brooke and Peyton, who were glaring at one another. I sent a kissy face to Kam and mom, who held Kayson and Keith.

''Friends and loved ones, we are gathered here today to witness the renewal of a commitment between Nathan and Haley, to love one another unconditionally and endlessly. Nathan and Haley, there are many things I could say to the two of you today, but instead I choose to listen to the words you have for each other. Haley?'' The Priest smiles at the couple.

''Nathan, it's been said that there's one word that will free us from the weight and the pain of life, and that word is love. And I believe that. That doesn't mean that it hasn't been hard, or that it won't be, it just means that I've found a stillness and bravery in my self, with you. You make me brave. And I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today.''

''Nathan?''

''Last year we stood on a beach, and I told you how much I loved you and how I would always, always protect you. That day, nobody believe that this would work. But I don't think anybody understands the love that I had for you, because if they did, they would have never doubted us. So, I wanted to marry you all over again, in front of most of our world, because today, when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows. It's even stronger now. And our love will never waver. This I Vow to you, today and always, and forever.''

''Forever.'' Haley stated, tears in her eyes.

I bit my lip, trying to keep my own tears at bay.

''Haley on this day, do you reconfirm and rededicate yourself to the vows you promised to uphold? ''