The Leavers Dance

"Well that's just creepy as hell

"Well that's just creepy as hell.'' I state, looking at Peyton's computer.

''What?'' the other blonde walks over and her eyes widened.

''WATCHMEWATCHU:' The person says Welcome back.'' I explain to her as she reads her IM.

'Not a good day to be cryptic. Who is this?'. P. Sawyer messages back

'I'm watching you'.

My eyes grew huge.

''Maybe you should turn your computer back off.'' I look at her.

"Hi-ho.'' I was ignored as Brooke walked in.

''Oh God!'' Sawyer yells as Brooke jumped on the bed.

''What?''

''You scared the hell outta me.'' Peyton exclaimed, making me chuckle.

''You don't know anybody who has IM named 'WATCHMEWATCHU', do you?'' I looked at the brunette.

''Sounds pervy. Sadly no, why?'' B. Davis asks amusedly.

''Doesn't matter. Sup?'' Peyton changes the subject before i could say anything.

''It's actually what I came to ask you. Couldn't find you at the club last night; figured maybe you stayed in with Jake.''

''Jake's gone, Brooke.'' Peyton says looking down as B's smile fell.

''Nikki has Jenny.'' I state, grabbing the sad blonde's hand.

''Oh, Peyton, come here. What happened?''

Brooke went to hug her but the blonde waved her off.

''I can't, coz if you hug me, then I'm gonna start... bawling again, so... some summer break, huh?'

'' Well,... I mean, he's coming back, right? He'll... find Jenny and then he can slap Nikki and then he's coming right back to you! I just know it.''

''Thanks. OK, I'm sorry,I'm changing the subject; how was your road trip?'' she looks at us.

''with Lucas.'' she elaborated.

''Um,... fine.''

''Fine? Is this gonna get sexual?''

I made a face at my friend, throwing pillow at her.

''I don't know, that's kind of up to you.'' Brooke smiled tightly.

''What?''

''It can wait. You're head is spinning!'' I intervened, trying to get B off the hook.

''Brooke, considering you're leaving, tomorrow, it can't wait.'' Peyton looks at her best friend.

''Spill!'

''OK!Um,... I was snooping through Lucas' things; kind of on purpose, and found a bunch of your stuff that he saved and I think he's still into you.''