Meet the Gang

"Ready to enter the dragon's den?'' I ask KJ as we pull into Nate's apartment complex

"They can't be that bad.'' He laughed.

''No, they're not. But they're going to embarrass the hell out of me.'' I sigh.

KJ rolls his eyes at me as we enter the apartments and walk into the elevator.

"I won't think any less of you based on anything your friends say.''

"Here we are.'' I smile.

I push the door open without knocking and came face to face with Nathan.

"About time you get here. They're giving me a headache.'' Nathan kisses my head before looking at KJ.

''Sup, man? I'm Nathan, Blake's brother.''

''Younger brother.'' I pipe in.

Nathan rolls his eyes as he shook KJ's hand.

''Kayson, or KJ.''

"Follow me, the circus is in the living room.'' Nate wiggles his brows at me as we follow behind him.

Everyone stops and looks at us.

"Right... Kayson, these idiots are Skills, Fergie, Mouth, Tim and Brooke. You've met Luke, Peyton and Haley.''

KJ gave a little smile.

''Damn B.Scott, you sure can pick em.'' Brooke winks playfully at me.

''Listen kid, if you hurt our little Scott, we're gonna have to whoop your ass.'' Skills states with a glare.

I bite my lip from laughing as KJ nodded his head slowly.

''I'll keep that in mind.''

"Skills, you do remember when I told you he was in the army, right?'' Luke raises a brow.

Skills looks from Luke to Kayson, before throwing a smile.

''I was playing dawg....but I was serious.'' Skills narrowed his eyes as he moved slightly behind Mouth.

''Ignore Skills. He likes to believe he can scare someone.'' Haley laughed.

"How'd you guys meet?'' Mouth asked.

''At a party, about a week ago.'' KJ said.

"You went to a party? Alone? B, really?'' Luke looks at me.

''Shut up. I can take care of myself.'' I rolled my eyes.

''Did you grow up in Tree Hill? I don't remember you in school.'' Peyton said, knowing Lucas and I were about to argue.

"Uh,no actually. I grew up in foster care, so I've never stayed in one place for too long.''

"I had a cousin in foster care.'' Tim commented, making me flick his head.

"Shut up.'' I sighed, shaking my head.

I pulled Kayson onto the couch with me.

"How old are you?'' Nathan asked.

''20.''

''Mom's knows.'' i stated right after.

It got quite for a couple of minutes.

''All right. Nice chat...'' I stated.

''Uh uh. I ordered pizzas.'' Haley narrowed here eyes at me.

"You guys got a play station?'' KJ looked at Nate.

''Yeah.''

''Got basketball?''

I smiled widely at KJ.

"Of course we do.''

''Wanna play? I'm actually really good at it.''

''No one can beat us Scotts.'' Nate scoffed playfully.

*just a little filler*