Let the Reigns go Loose

"Look at this; one over-ripe cantaloupe, two number three pencils, what kinda Writer is this?'' Peyton complains to Hales and I

Chris gave her a list of demands we must follow for him to sing. I tilted my head as we got closer to Brooke.

''God bless you.'' Brooke told a guy as he put money in the jar she was holding.

''Change for the needy?'' Brooke shook the jar at Peyton and I.

I pulled out two dollars and put it in the jar.
''Brooke, I had no idea you were so...charitable. What's the cause?'' Hales asked.

''Just...needy people..... God bless you.''

''Brooke. I recognise the photo. It's from an add for cramp medicine.'' Peyton states making me laugh.

''Wow! Homeless and PMSing...poor girl.'' Brooke shook her head as Haley shot her a look.

''Brooke!'' The three of us exclaimed together.

''Alright. The money's for me. I'm the needy one as in I need some things for your club opening.''

We exchange significant looks before looking back at Brooke.

''Do you realise how wrong that is?!'' Haley scolded.

''Sort of, but...you know, what am I supposed to do for money?''

''Try getting a job.'' P shrugged.

''Right, doing what?''

''Anything, a number of things. What are your skills?''

''...I dunno. I'm good with guys. Dates, dating.''

''Yeah, and?''

''Sex but...'' Brooke trails off as she talked to Haley.

''That would make you a hooker.'' Peyton dead panned.

"Or a high end escort.'' I smirked, causing Brooke to make a noise.

''Thank you.'' Brooke thanks a girl who donated to her 'cause'.

Peyton shakes her head, smiles and slaps Brookes shoulder as she walks past. Haley does the same, as I just smile Brooke's way.
''Blake and I'll take you shopping on a budget.'' Haley tells our friend.

"There's Lucas.'' I say to Haley and Nate as we make our way over to him in the corridors.

''Hi!'' Haley smiled.

''Ready for your big debuts rock stars?'' Luke asked Haley and I.

''Pleas don't remind me.'' Haley sighed.

''She's ready. You know, didn't you once tell me that there was such a thing as over preparation?'' Nate stated.

''Yeah, for a math midterm. This is like...avoiding public humiliation.''