Like You Like an Arsonist

I literally spent the summer with Kam, Skills and Mouth

I literally spent the summer with Kam, Skills and Mouth. I spent time with Luke and Peyton too, but mostly they were together. Which I get, i mean P. Sawyer is going through a lot right now, with those creepy emails and some woman saying she was her mother. Haley's home too, so I even seen her, now though, I'm picking mom up from the airport with Lucas.

My smile grew as I see Brooke walking towards us, I thought she was coming home tomorrow.

''OK, putting aside the fact that I do look pretty good considering I've been on the plane for like a day and a half, you cannot ambush me at the airport with flowers and a... nicely tanned, end-of-summer, body, considering the way we left things...'' Brooke stopped smiling at Luke as she saw mom waving at us.

'' ... three months ago. OK.''

''Actually, I'm just... here to pick up my mom from New Zealand.I didn't think you were coming in till tomorrow.''

''You thought wrong... B, you're huge!" Brooke pulls me into a hug.

''I'm seven months, of course i'm huge. Need a ride? We can catch up.'' I grin.

''We've talked on the phone every day and Oh, look, there's my cab. See you later, B.'' She blew me a kiss as she turned to my twin.

''Quick, maybe you can tell me you love me or something!''She snarks before strutting off, leaving Luke to compose himself as mom came.

''Hi, my honeys.''

Mom took the flowers as she hugged us, squeezing extra tight.

''Welcome home, mom. You haven't missed a thing.'' Luke said looking after Brooke.

"Uh, yes she has. Haleys back and Dan was in the hospital. Oh and Lucas made Nathan hate us again.'' I gave a nod as both people look at me.

''What?''

''I've missed you mama, but i'm going to go.''

''Where are you going?''

''I'm going to wherever this hight flyer camp is and demand Nathan to talk to me.''

Mom raised her brow.

''You can't do that. You're seven months pregnant. You are gonna have to wait till he comes home.''

''But mom-''

''No buts. Go see what Kam is doing instead.''

I let out a grumble as I made my way to Kam's room. I mistakenly enter without letting my presence be known and walked in on two boys making out shirtless.

''Damn, if only i wasn't pregnant and you two weren't gay, we coulda turned this into a threesome.'' I said as both boys jumped away from each other.

"Blake! i didn't hear you come in.'' Kam flushes ruffling his hair.

''Which is surprising since I breath like i'm already in labor.'' I joke sitting on the bed.

''Who is this?'' I smile at the boy.

''Danny, you must be Blake.''

Danny gave me a shy wave.

''So you're the boy Kammy has been leaving me for?''

''I guess so.''

Kam shrugged.

''Where's your mom?''

''Down stairs, so you may not wanna have sex in here, the woman has ears like a bat.''

''That I do.''

Our heads turn to the door to see mom standing there, hands on hips.

''Mama K!'' Kameron jumps off the bed and hugs my mom, who chuckled.

''Kameron. I've missed you more that Blake.''

My mouth drops open.

''I am right here, you know?'' I questioned, rolling my eyes.

''I see that.''

I narrow my eyes at my mother playfully.

''This is Danny, My boyfriend.''

Mom shook Danny's hand and shot me a look.

"Lets hope you're not as much trouble as the kids my two dated.''

''Hey, Jake and Kayson were angels.'' I shot back narrowing my eyes with a smile on my face.

''Fine, less trouble than Lucas's exes.'' Mom amended.

''Its nice to meet you Mrs. Roe.''

''Call me Karen... Now, I'm going to the Cafe. Don't let this girl leave town.'' Mom pecked my head as she left.

''Leave town?'' Danny tilts his head.

''Nathan.'' Kam deadpans making me shrug.

"You're living with Brooke?''

''Yeah, is that crazy?''

''Crazier than leaving to tour? No.''

''Blake.''

''Haley. Relax. Living with B, might be what you need, besides, where else are you going to live?''

''With you?''

''Nu huh. House is at its occupancy limit. You can do this. You're grown. You're married.''

''Maybe not so married now..''

''Nathan hasn't filed the annulment papers yet, so yes very married.''

''Has he talked to you?'''

''No. He'll have to eventually though, I mean who can stay mad at me?''

''That is very true.''