Brave New World

''We're here to help!'' I yell out to Brooke as Kam, Danny and I enter her apartment

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

''We're here to help!'' I yell out to Brooke as Kam, Danny and I enter her apartment.

''Thank god! Start sewing now.''

''Sir, yes sir.''

The boys and I fan out and began to sew.

''Move your ass, Haley! You are not setting a very good example! And I noticed you weren't paying much attention during my tutorial!'' Brooke yells at my sister in law, making me send her a smile.

''I know how to sew, Brooke!''

I shake my head as Brooke walks around, checking all of the cheerleaders.

''Come on, get the light out, girls, these dresses are not gonna sew themselves and where the hell is Mouth with my extra fabric!?''

'' Hey, HEY! Are you OK? You seem a little edgy.'' I asked as Haley and I walk over to the fuming brunette.

''I am just focussed''

'' Are you sure this doesn't have anything to do with Lucas going off with Peyton?''

''Luke's with Peyton?'' I asked, getting a nod.

''he took her to visit her mother.''

''No. It's not like they went off on tour together,and besides, it's different this time.It is different, right?'' Brooke stated stubbornly.

''Yes.''

''Yeah.''

''Bevin, you're late!And what are those?'' the ditzy blonde walked in with a tin box.

''Cookies!''

''Not those; those! Little... people things!'' Brooke exclaimed looking at the four children.

Haley and I grin at the children.

''This is my brother Tommy, my sister Tara and my nieces Jody and Kate. I promised I'd baby-sit them today. Aren't they cute? ''

I nod, waving at the kids, as Brooke made a face, a face that turned deadly when she saw Rachel.

''And what the hell is she doing here?!''

''Well, I called her. You said to round up the squad.'' Bevin shrugged, making me wish she wasn't as dumb as she looked.

''I didn't mean Rachel! You missed the tutorial.''

''I missed the tutorial.'' Bevin added.

''I think I can wing it. These dresses look pretty simple.'' Rachel said, holding scissors.

'' Simple?'' B asked, stepping forward.

''Uh, Brooke, it's actually a really good idea. We need all the help we can get.''

I winced as Haley said that.

''Haley, you're a genius. Hey, kids, do you like to play dress-up? I bet you do. This is tutorial girl, she's gonna teach you guys how to make dress-ups. Sound like fun?!''

''Uh, Brooke, alright, this doesn't seem terribly... right.''

''Haley, you said it yourself; we need all the help we can get.Come on, here you go. We'll go this way. Oh, this is gonna be so fun!''

I turned to her shaking my head.

''You're never watching my babies.''

''That's it! No more cookie-breaks for anybody! Do you people wanna be here all night?!'' Brooke yells making my glare at her.

''Can't you pull the pregnant card and get us out of here?'' Kam asked, sucking on his finger after he pricked it.

''Please.'' Danny asked.

''No. She's my friend. And as much as she's being a bitch, i have to help her.''

''Brooke, stop it! Everybody here's been busting their butt for you and you've pretty much been a bitch all day long.'' Haley said from, across the room to Brooke.

''We haven't gotten anything done! I've been dreaming about this for so long! Don't you understand?''

''No. Not if it changes you, Brooke.'' I stated.

''Trust me. No dream is worth that.'' Haley said.

''Shut it down, Mouth – all of it.'' Brooke said after looking at everyone.

''Brooke, that's not- ''

''No, just... stop the orders and... give everybody their money back.''

''We spent most of the money, Brooke. Well, how do you think we bought all the material and supplies?'' Mouth said, sending B a sad look.

''Then I'll finish it myself. It's my problem. Everybody, just go home, please.I'm really sorry for the way that I treated all of you today. I, um,... I haven't been myself.'' Brooke sighed, walking to the kids.

''Hey, kids, hey, here, will you take these?'' She handed them some CDs.

''Thanks. I'm so sorry.''

I shooed the kids over to Bevin as everyone left.

''That was a really nice thing to do, Brooke. With my CDs.'' Haley sighed, walking away.

''Nate?''

''Hey.''

''Where are you? Haley said you just up and left after you slept with her this morning and i wanted to make sure you were okay. Cause if you are, I'm going to fuck you up for playing with her like that.''

I was walking to my car to head over to the river court.

''Yeah, um i had to go say bye to my mom.''

''Bye? Where is she going?''

''I dont know. She's leaving.''

''Need me?''

''No, B. You know where Haley is?''

''The apartment... Don't hurt her Nate.''

''I'll talk to you later.''

''I Love you.''

''I Love you too.''

''Guys!'' I yell, seeing my oldest friends.

I grin as Fergie, Mouth, Skills, and Junk walk towards me.

''The sexy Scott!'' Skills yells, pulling me into a hug.

''I've missed this. Just us.'' I smiled at the boys who have always been there.