I Will Dare

I stood with Luke at our lockers, when Nathan calls over to us

''What's up man?'' Nathan shows us and envelope with his name on it.

Wordlessly Luke and I both open our lockers. I see an envelope with my name on it and show everyone, Luke does it as well.

''Brooke?'' I call to the brunette.

They both hold their envelopes. We all shared a confused look as Felix walked down the hall, smirking at us.

''It's called 'Dare Night'. One night, two teams, multiple dares.'' Felix smirked at Brooke, Peyton, Haley, Lucas, Nathan, Skills, Fergie, Mouth,Tim and I as we gathered around the table, staring at him expectantly.

''Each envelope contains a two-part dare. Part one is on the front; part two is on the back. Each dare is worth a certain number of points. This cell phone has picture and video.'' Felix explained.

''Oh sweet!'' Tim explains going to reach for the phone, only to be stopped by a glare Felix sends him.

''You do the dare; you send proof of it to the other team. At midnight, time's up. We meet back here and declare the winner.'' Felix smirks.

''And what do we win?'' Mouth questions, I wanted to know as well.

''You Mouth, win an excuse to be out till midnight. The rest of you, get a night to remember.'' Felix grinned, looking at all of us.

''And you get to humiliate us. Why would we do that?'' My twin asks from beside me.

''Look guys, there's nothing in these envelopes that's harmful to you or anyone else. It's all about having fun, testing your limits. Every once in a while, you gotta wake yourself up.'' Felix finished looking at Brooke.

''You wanna do it Nate? All anybody does in this town is brood and...pout, get married.'' Tim asked my younger brother, making me silently agree with him,"Timmy has a point."

''I'll play.'' Haley and I state together.

Haley sent me a playful look.

''Yeah, what the hell. I'm up for something daring.'' Peyton stated, throwing her envelop into the middle of the table, where mine and Haley's lie.

Felix looks at Nathan who throws his on the table.

''Who else is in?'' Felix looks around.

Mouth, Fergie and Skills throw their envelopes on top of the others. Tim throws a beige envelope with his name, which he wrote himself, onto the pile. Felix picks up the envelope and looks at it inquisitively, causing everyone laughs.

''Come on! I wanna play. I didn't get invited.'' Tim pleaded, looking very desperate.

''Tell you what; you can play if...Brooke and Lucas play.'' Felix points at them, which caused us to look at them as well.