Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want

"I'm really sorry we're late

"I'm really sorry we're late.'' I announce, walking into Clos/Bros, with the twins, Haley and Jamie.

Brooke was going to watch the kids today, i know it's a school day, but the twins really wanted to have time with Brooke and Jamie.

''Hey, no tv for you and no ice cream until the afternoon. Keep it to one scoop, okay?'' Haley looks at her son.

''Same goes for you two, though you can get sprinkles.''

''One. Okay.'' Brooke looked shaken as she walked over to us.

''You forgot.''

''It's fine! You two look so handsome! And Kayse, loving the bow.''

''Okay, um, Nathan's gonna pick you three up after practice. All right? Bye. Thank you.''

''Yeah, thanks B.'' I added pecking the kids' heads as Haley and I walk towards the door.

''Blake, Haley, so glad you're here.'' Lindsey said pulling us slightly towards Brooke.

''Oh, I've got to go, actually, but is everything okay?'' My sister in law asked.

''Oh, everything's great, I mean, as long as this town's big enough for two Mrs. Scotts.''

The blonde held her hand out to show us her engagement ring. Haley and I sped over.

''I though you said-'' I began, looking at Haley, who shook her head.

''Congratulations!"

''What is going on here?'' I ask as Haley and I enter Luke's office to see Peyton and him together.

''Um, just congratulating Luke. Did you hear he's engaged?''

''Yeah, I'm gonna be her matron of honor. Luke, we need to talk to you alone.''

Did I mention Lindsey asked Haley to be her maid of honor over me? Not that I really mind, cause lets be honest, who knows if this wedding is going to happen.

I smile slightly at Peyton as she leaves.

''Something you want to tell us, big brother?''

''Is this a trick question?''

''Luke, marriage is a huge commitment. Can you honestly tell me that you're positive Lindsay's the one?'' Haley scoffs.

''Okay, I know where this is going. To tell you the truth, Lindsay will always be my number three... but only because you are my number one and two. And you always will be. Just don't tell Lindsay or Nathan.''

''Lucas, marriage is serious, and you better be ready to commit to Lindsay for the rest of your life.'' Haley turns on her heels and left the office.

''Does that mean you're happy for me?''

"I'm happy for you big brother.'' I smiled, walking over to hug him.

''Thanks B.'' ''And you know I'll support you with whatever happens, just don't break too many hearts.''

" I can not believe Lucas is marrying anyone other than Peyton.'' Mikey stated as he, Kam and I had lunch together.

''I can. Peyton fucked up his heart.'' Kam scoffs, sipping his cola.

"What do you think of this, B?'' Mike asked, raising a perfectly arched brow.

I felt myself shrug, " I don't know. I love Lucas and I love Peyton. I mean I support Luke with everything, so if he needs someone to drive a get away car if he decides not to marry, I'll be that driver. Lindsay is a sweet girl, a little cocky, smart, but I don't see the spark with them as I do with Luke and Peyton. It was like, always going to be them, you know?''

They both nod before Mikey smirked, '' Wanna make a bet if he goes through with it or not?''

I snort as Kam nodded,''Fifty bucks that the wedding happens.''

''Fine, fifty on that he chooses not to marry Lindsey.''

They both look at me, waiting on me to bet.

''Nope... Fine, sixty that he runs off with Peyton.''

''Mommy!''

I grin as Keithy and Kayson came running into the house.

''Uncle Nathan said he'd see you later. Jamie has to use the bathroom.''

I nodded my head, setting pizza on the tables.

''Alright, come eat before the pizza gets cold.''

''Guess what mommy.'' Kayson cheeses.

''What baby?'' ''Aunt Brooke let us have two scoops of ice cream but said not to tell Aunt Haley.''

''Did she now? So i guess you guys won't want these cookies?''

''Yes we do!''