Family Affair

"I told them we slept together

"I told them we slept together." Quinn motions between herself and Tommy.
"But you have?" Clay tilts his head in confusion.
"Actually we haven't. Everything but the actual deed anyways." Tommy gives an awkward smile as I laugh.
"I'm the only whore that sleeps with someone on the first date." I grin with a shrug.
"Thank god for that." Clay playfully pulls my ponytail.

"So, now you want me to go to dinner with your ex, who probably wants to kill me, and your sister, who's obviously insane?" Tommy changes the subject back to the dinner tonight.

"Yeah, it's okay. You don't have to come if you don't want to. Blake and Clay will be there." Quinn gives a pit a Clay turns to me with a raised brow.
"Clays coming?" He whispers.
"Pleeeease."
"Fine."
"I just... I don't get it. I know why David wants to hurt you, but why would your own sister go along with it?" Tommy asks as his hand takes hers.

"You have to know Taylor. When we were kids, she tried stealing my boyfriends. And now she's after my ex-husband. So, I guess she never grew up."
"And that doesn't bother you?" Clay asks as he sips his drink.
"A little, but not nearly as much as that does."
"Besides, did you know Taylor's the one that took Nathan's virginity?" I let out as all heads turn to me.
"Uh huh true story."

"And then I see some bitch named Kylie in his pool!" I shout as Quinn and I visit Haley.
The twins were with Nathan and Jamie at the video game shoot.
"Who is Kylie?!" Haley exclaims lividly.
"Some chick who took a whore bath in Clay's pool this morning."
"And that's not the worst part some girl names Nicole shows up naked at Tommy's door step. Poor Jack had to take a colllld shower this morning." Quinn frowns before stifling a laugh.

"My God, Blake, Quinn, that's awful. Must just make you want to rip David's head off and punch Taylor right in her fat face." Haley directs more at Quinn than me.
"I already offered to beat her ass." I sigh.

"You shouldn't let them get to you." Quinn shrugs unoffended.

"How are they not getting to you?" I wonder, sipping some wine.

"David has a right to be upset with me, and Taylor's always been a bitch. So what do you want me to do?"
"Uh, I don't know, say no when they invite you to dinner." Haley scoffs quickly.
"Tom makes me happy, Haley! Why shouldn't David be happy? I mean, I can't imagine that Taylor is the one for him, but if she is, I'll deal with it." Quinn states adamantly.

"Just like that?"

"If they want to throw their relationship in my face, I have to let them know it doesn't bother me, right?"

"No! Not right! And let me tell you something. If Nathan and I got divorced and he and Taylor showed up playing kissy-face, not only would I never see them again, nobody else would, either."
"Haley has a point. And I would help hide his body."

"So you're saying I should kill them. I mean, it's a little extreme, don't you think?" Quinn wrinkles her nose.

"No, you're right. Having dinner with them is so much more sane. See you tonight." Haley said quickly before leaving.
"Say the word Q and Kameron and I will make them disappear." I offer.
"Thanks but I'll be fine. You gonna go see Clay?"
"Yeah I suppose so."
"'Make sure he knows your name is Blake."
"Haha okay Nicole."
"Hey!"