I just (Died in yout arms)

"Man, when I said guys' weekend, I pictured us by the pool at the Bellagio, room and drinks comped all 'cause we're rolling with Nathan Scott

"Man, when I said guys' weekend, I pictured us by the pool at the Bellagio, room and drinks comped all 'cause we're rolling with Nathan Scott."Skills frowns as he looks at all the camping gear.

"Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted -- a weekend in some casino sports book -- 50 TVs, 50 stations, none of which will hire me." Mouth sasses with a glare.

"Yeah, but the damn woods, with hungry animals and dudes with hockey masks?"
"If a guy with a hockey mask comes at you. I'll take him out." Mikey shrugs as Jack nods his head.

"Come on, man. Camping's a great way to forget your life. No TV, no internet, no cell phones." Tommy grins as he continues to look at Quinn.

"Yeah. No way to call for help. No, I guess it'll be all right."

"Hi, coach Skills."

"Aw, Chuck."
Skills frowns as he fist bumps Killian, Keith and Chuck.

"First rule of camping -- be prepared. I think." Julian states as he bites his lip at Brooke.

"first rule of camping -- travel light."Nathaniel announces looking at Julian.

"Attention, all campers. Bill Murray? "Meatballs"?" Julien sighs heavily as Kam pats his back.

"Hey, look, everyone. It's Julian." Nathan greets.

"Who the hell is Julian? Have a good weekend! See ya!" Chuck shouts loudly.

"See ya!"

"Have fun. Be safe. You think we'll ever see them again?" Kam asks as we finally push the guys out.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry. Julian has enough equipment to survive in the woods for seven years." Brooks jokes

"Well, I hope you're ready for girls' night, 'cause Quinn made brownies" I grin.

"Brownies!"

"Mmm. They smell incredible"

"They should. They're Taylor's recipe." I admonish, sending a text to the parent of the sleepover Merida and Kayson are at.

"Oh, sweet. I love Taylor's brownies."

"When hales was in high school, she used get all stressed about grades and tests, and we would always make special brownies." Quinn smirks.

"Special brownies?"

"Yeah, you know, the usual -- eggs, milk, brownie mix... a little weed." Kam wrinkles his eyes.

"Does she know that?"

"No."

"Looks like the boys aren't the only ones going on a trip tonight." Brooke giggles.