Old History

In honor of using Cameron Boyce as a face claim here's some background on Killian

*Two Years Ago*

**Killian's P.o.V**

As I walked through yet another foster home, I kept my head down and face clear. You'd think I'd be used to this by now, moving from house to house. This house was either going to better or worse than the home I was at before, where the man would keep us all locked in a closet if we were bad, i'm hoping on it being good.

I've been in the system since I was six, which means two years now since I'm eight. My mother is in prison for attempting to stab someone for drugs and my dad bailed a long time ago, so it's been just me. Well i had Mr. Lennard, my social worker, but he doesn't count, besides I'm apparently getting a new one today, she's supposed to meet me here.

''You must be Killian. I'm Blake Scott, it's lovely to meet you.''

My head stays glued to my feet, lip clinched in between my teeth.
"You know, this place isn't so bad.. I know the little old lady that is taking you in. She has another child in her care too, would you like to meet her?''

Mrs. Scott held her hand out, causing my to accept it while giving her a quick glance. She was pretty, way prettier than any of my foster mothers, and there's been six of them.

"You can call me Blake if you want, everyone else does.''

''Isn't Blake a boy name?''

''I suppose so, my mother was expecting another boy, but I surprised her.'' She smiles at me... her smile makes her even prettier.

She led me into the kitchen where I see an older woman, she looked old enough to be my grandma, holding a little kid.

"Mrs. Emma this is Killian, Killian this is Mrs. Emma, she'll be taking care of you.''

The woman grins at me,'' Well bless your heart, aren't you a cute little thing.''

The older woma-Mrs. Emma, swept me into a hug, startling me.

''I Meda, I is three.''

I quirk a brow at the kid.

''Her names Merida and she's three. She's my granddaughter that lives here as well.'' Mrs. Emma states.

''What happened to her parents?'' I ask, wondering if the little girl's history was as bad as mine.

''They died in a car accident a year and a half ago.'' Blake answers for Mrs. Emma, who gave me a soft smile.

''I hope you like your room Killian, it was my son's when he was a kid. It's basically the same way he left it. Follow me sweetie.''

Mrs. Emma held onto Merida as she began to walk up some stairs, my eyes went to Blake.