The Hero Dies in the End

(Yall i dont make these collage things, theyre from google

(Yall i dont make these collage things, theyre from google.)

"You gonna leave Keith and Jules alone?'' Luke asks as we enter Dan's Motors.

Its been a week since my ultrasound, mom was shocked and Keith laughed. The girls were really excited and so was Skills and Mouth.

''I'm thinking about it.''

''Look, he's happy for once. He's getting married. Don't screw that up.'' I glared at Dan.

''They're getting married?'' Dan looks at us in shock.

''I'll tell you what – I'll leave them alone... if you give me a chance to prove that I can be a good father.'' Dan smirks at us.

''Well, how you gonna do that, huh? Get a lobotomy?'' Lucas scoffed, making me let out a small chuckle.

''No. You move in with me.'' Dan smirked.

Luke and I shot each other looks.

''I'm not moving in with you. I'm pregnant, I need my mom.'' I stated.

Luke looked from me to Dan.

''She isn't moving.''

''Hey, Luke, Blake! I'm taking a poll for the next issue of the paper. What is your biggest concern for the upcoming student government election?'' Mouth came up to my twin and i as we walked towards the school.

''Having to answer polls.'' Luke jokes laughing.

''The candidates not bribing us with food.'' I scrunched my face.

I smile at Brooke as she links arms with both of the boys.

''Well, well, well. If it isn't my favorite three voters in the same place. You three can be the first to know I'm running for president. Do I have your support?'' Brooke looked at us.

''Well, do we have any other choice?'' I playfully asked.

''Ah, let me think about that – no!'' She stated, before turning to Mouth.

''And if you're still doing your newspaper dig, Mighty Mouth, I'll give you an exclusive on my campaign.''

''Um... yeah, we should set that up.'' Mouth almost drooled.

''Good.''

''You guys seen Haley?'' Nathan asks as he slung an arm over my shoulder.

''Uh... I think she's tutoring.'' Luke and I answer together.

''You OK?''

''I gotta go.'' Nathan deadpanned as he walked off.

''Alright.'' I laughed.

We all turned to where Mouth was looking.

''Is that Jake? With Peyton?'' I asked.

"Seems like it.''