You, Me and the Bottle Makes three

"We still on for our annual Gossip Girl night?" Kam asks as he hands me my coffee.

"Duh."

"it's just the two of us and Brooke tonight. Killian is at Tommy's with Jack, Mikey took Merida to see his mother and-"

"The twins are staying the night with Jamie and Deb. Haley went to visit Nate for their anniversary."

"We really need to find you a man." Kam states, " you're going to be the only single one left."

"Hey, that's not true. Skills and Mouth are now both single."

"When was the last time you got laid?"

"Like two weeks ago?"

"With someone who isn't Tom?"

"Uhhhh...."

"Exactly."

"It doesn't matter, the only man I need tonight is Chuck Bass."

"And what an evil bastard he is."

"You okay big brother?"

I had my phone to my ear as I search the candy aisle for snacks for tonight.

"It's Peyton."

"what's wrong? She okay?"

"She doesn't want me to say anything jt I need you to have my back."

"Tell me."

"Having this baby could kill her, Blake...."

"What?!"

"I'm telling you that there a chance that the love of my life could die if she has this baby. She won't even think about getting rid of it.."

"getting rid of it? It's not an "it" Lucas. It's a baby. I know this is scary for you but think about Peyton. Her birth mother could have made that decision, then you wouldn't even know the love of your life brother. There's no way you're going to convince her to do anything to the baby, so it's time to put on your daddy pants big brother. Either way you're going to have this baby and you're going to be the best dad ever, no matter what happens."

The line went silent and I knew his head was rested in his hands, "Luke?"

"You're right." "Usually am. Now go talk to your fiancé."

"I will. I love you little sister." "I love you too."

"Goddamit why can't I find a Chuck Bass?" I whine and pass Kam and Brooke some wine.

"why would you want a chuck Bass when there's the lovable Dan Humphrey?" Brooke rolls her eyes.

"Lovable? That boy is a full on hypercritical ass. Now I think we can all agree that Nate Archibald is the one." Kam shrugs throwing his head back with a dreamy sigh.

"Okay Okay but let's be honest. We'd all let Carter Baizen ruin our lives." I held my glass up.

"Agreed." "Truth."

I was laughing as my phone went off,"hello"

"Mommy is times for grandpa to get a new heart."