What is and What Shoulf Never Be

I walk with the rest of the cheerleaders to get our things from the gym as the boys' basketball team starts warming up for practice

"Wanna go to a party Haley and I are throwing Saturday?'' Nathan asks as he and Jake walk up to me.

"Sure. You coming Jake?'' I asked.

''I have to check, but maybe.''

''I'll take it.''

''Also, can you go with Haley to the store after school? Gotta pick some stuff up.''

"Yeah sure.'' I smile.

"Thanks.'' Nate said as I walked away.

''Love you Jake!" I called over my shoulder.

''Love you too.'' He shook his head smiling at me.

"We should have made Nate and Tim unload the car.'' I huff loudly, piling as much as possible into my arms.

"Yeah. But we're here, finally.''

We enter Nate's apartment and saw the two fore mentioned boys playing video games.

''Hey.'' We called.

''Hey.''Nate says following us to the kitchen.

''I got everything but the drinks.'' Haley said.

''Make it BYOB. Or BYOT. Get it? Tim? "T".''

''No one wants to bring their own Tim. Who even finds you attractive?'' I snap looking at him.

Tim shot me the bird and a goofy smile before he continued playing his game.

''You know, if you need some cash I've got some from selling the car.'' Nate told Haley.

''No, this party's totally on me. But listen, I ran into some extra people and I didn't want to say no. But it's going to be low-key, I promise.''

''No its not.'' I mumbled.

''Okayyyy.''

''Okay... What?'' Haley asks my brother as we put the things away.

I look and saw that he was looking at her tattoo.

"Am I the only one who didn't know you had a tramp stamp with my brother's number on it?" I asked, causing Haley to push me.

''You're just lucky Blake and Tim's here. Cause I've got a thing for girls named Haley James.''

I made a grossed out face before turning around.

''Really? Well you're lucky they're here too.''

''Oh nasty.'' I grimace, faking a gag.

''Tim, Blake, go home.'' They both state together.