We All Fall Down

"Hey I wanted to come check on you before I head to my date with Alex

"Hey I wanted to come check on you before I head to my date with Alex." Chase says smiling at Kayson and I.
"Chase!" Kayson runs to the man as he swoops her up.
"K-Bug, how's it going?"
"Good. Who's your favorite princess?"
Chase looks confused before answering, "The Little Mermaid?"
"Oh gross!" She groans as she shakes her head in disappointment.
"Too be fair she's the only one I remember."
"It's alright. I'll educate you on the princesses on our movie night. By the way the only correct answers are Princess Jasmine and Belle." Kayson sasses, "also no Alex. I don't really like her."
"Kayson! That wasn't very nice." I scold lightly giving Chase a look.
"Sorry mama."
"It's alright K. No Alex on movie night. I promise. Just us."
"And Mom and Clay. You guys can do your weird flirting thing. I miss that." Kayson pouts.
"To be nine you're very adult like." I raise a brow at my daughter.
"I get it from you mama. I'm gonna head outside with Skills. Hes got me and Keith tonight. Love you."
"Love you too sweetie." Kayson kisses my cheek before hugging Chase and running out.
"Shes gonna be something one day." Chase laughs as he sits beside me.
"She already is. Sorry about the Alex thing, you know how she is."
"It's alright. Alex isn't much of a kid person either."
"Now you go have fun."
"I'll be back to visit you and Clay tomorrow before you're released. I'll bring you some smoothies."
"Thanks babes." "No problem beautiful."

"You're still here? What, they won't give you your own room?" Clay jokes as he wakes from his nap.
"No. I happen to like the company in here a whole lot better. How you feeling?"

"Not so good. How do I look? Oh, no. Am I that bad?" He asks when I wince as he speaks.
"No. You look perfect. It's just, um... For a while there, I wasn't sure if I was gonna be able to see you again."
"I'm so sorry, Blake. I should've seen it coming, and I should have protected you."
"Don't. It's not your fault, and you know that. We're here, and we're together. And as long as we're together, we're gonna be okay."
"We're gonna be more than okay." He promises, stroking my hair, "so Luke went home?"
"Yeah. They're gonna come back for good in a couple months. I'm so excited. I've missed him so much."

"I don't know. I thought that the people who would be calling in would be struggling, like I was, you know?" Haley explains as she and Kameron helps back my things away.
"And that's not what's happening?"

"No, but if I need to start a 976 line or a cooking show, I'm golden. I don't think I've helped anybody. Well, it only takes one person, you know?"

"And at some point, you're gonna pick up that phone, and the person on the other end is really gonna need you. And you know what?" Kameron smiles at the red head.
"What?"
"They're gonna be lucky it was you who answered." I finish with a smile.
"Hey, speaking of helping people, I've discussed it with Nathan, and we both decided that it would be best if you move in with us now that you're coming home. Just for a little while, at least until Clay is doing better."

"Not necessary Hales. I have Quinn and Tommy next door and Chase said he'll stop by regularly to check in. I'll be fine I promise."
"Fine." She sulks as the nurse comes in.
"Who's ready to be released?" Nurse Grace cheeses at me.
"Is that really necessary?"
"Sorry, honey. It's hospital policy." Grace shrugs as she makes me sit in the wheelchair.
"I'll make sure she doesn't make a break for it. I got it from here." Kameron assures as he stands behind me.
"Okay."
"Are you ready to go home?" Hales wonders as I shrug, "Yeah. You okay?"
"Sorry. Yeah, it's just, um... After the shooting, when you were unconscious, I prayed for this moment when you would come home to me. After losing my mom, the thought of that not happening was just..." Haley looks down.
"I know. I love you."
"I love you, too. You want to see Clay on your way out?"
"Yes, please."

"You ready?" Clay raises his brow at me as Kameron stops me in front of him.
"No."
"What do you mean? You're finally getting out of here."
"I know. It just feels wrong, leaving without you." I moan, throwing my head back in despair.
"Aw, come on. I'll be right behind you. I promise."
"I'll call you every night. And I'll come visit you every day, okay?"
"I'm gonna hold you to that. We made it, Blake. I love you, and we're gonna be together soon. Nothing's gonna stop that."
"It better not. Chase can't handle me alone now and if we break up or worse I get custody of him."
"How do you know he wouldn't want me instead? I'm hot." Clay sasses with a smirk.
"Oh hunny please."
"Well it's a good thing nothing is going to happen cause he won't have to choose."

"It's quiet around here. Where's the kids?" I ask as Tommy tilts my head back to help Quinn with my hair.

"Keith has a play date with Chuck and Kayson is watching Jack practice his photo shoot for graduation invitations. I just wanted to make sure everything was really peaceful for you when you got home." Quinn says motherly.
"Quinny, that's nice, but you don't have to change things around here because of me. You know, I can...I can get this."
"No, you...I..."
"No, I can get this myself. I'm -- look, I'm fine, really." I say trying to sit up from the two.
"The doctor said that he wants you to take it easy for right now, okay? And that's exactly what we're gonna do. I've got your room all set up. I'm gonna cook you a really nice dinner, and everything will perfect. Oh, I forgot. I wanted to call Skills to see if he's staying the night tonight." Tommy says as Quinn gets me to sit down.

"I brought some of Clays shirts from the beach house. I know you like to sleep in them." Nathan says as he sits beside me on my bed. The twins were asleep at the foot of the bed and Skills was knocked out in my left side.
"Thanks little brother.... how's it look?" I question with a bite of my lip.
"It's... okay. It'll be okay when you and Clay decide to go over there."
"Yeah. When."
"Blake?"
"Yeah?"
"I need you to stop almost dying on me, okay?"
"All I can do is try."
"I love you sister. You know?"
"Of course I do. I love you too."

Yall don't forget to comment! Lemme know what you think! Any thoughts on Blake, Chase and Clay? What about Lucas moving back?