Choosing My Own Way of Life

''Hey Nate

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

''Hey Nate. How was practice?''

''Alright. Skills is a killer coach.''

''Don't I know it.''

''What are you doing here anyways?''

''I just dropped the twins off and decided to see you.''

''What for?''

''Can't a girl stop by and see her younger brother?''

Nathan rolls his eyes as we enter the gym.

''Taking a trip down memory lane?'' I announce walking up to Dan.

''I was just dropping off Jamie.''

''I know.''

''I heard about Quentin fields. I'm sorry. He was a good basketball player.''

''Yeah. You should you know. It's a tragedy. Makes you wonder how somebody could do something like that.''Nate shook his head.

''It was good to see you son.''

''You saved my wife. You saved my son. You saved my sister, niece, and nephew. But you killed my uncle, right here where I'm standing. I don't know where that leaves us. At least my son loves you.''

''And my son hates me.''

''Both of them.'' I shrug, looking down.

''And so does your daughter.'' Nathan deadpans as he pulls me away.

''So how'd it go with Brooke?'' Nate asks my sister in law.

''She's just not ready to take in A rebellious teenager right now.''

''Well ... she could stay with us.''

''No. I thought about that but Jamie's been through so much. It's just not a good time for him. Yeah. So have you.''

''Hales, I'd take Sam if I could. But the house I have is barely big enough for the twins and I.''

''I know B.''

Nathan's phone rang, ''Hello.''

''Nate, Mike Wilson. Listen. I heard you were looking for the opportunity to play ball again.''

''Yes sir?''

''Well I have one for you. But it might not be exactly what you're thinking.''

''Mommy?''

I lift my head up from Luke's book to see the twins at my bedroom door.

''Hey guys. You ok?''

''Keithy had a nightmare.''

''No i didn't.'' Keith looked at his sister ,''You said we'd say you had it.''

''I fibbed. Can we sleep with you mommy?''

''Of course baby.''

The twins cuddle up to me from both sides.

''You two want to know know a secret? I get scared too.''

''Really?''

''Oh yeah, so I'm happy to have you both here.''

''We'll protect you then mama.'' Keithy puffed out his chest before rubbing his face into my neck.

The Scott Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें