Locked Hearts and Hand Grenades

"Oh dear god

"Oh dear god. What is going on?'' I asked entering the girls' locker room.

The whole cheerleading team was there for a meeting, i guess technically I'm still part of the team, but i'm also Haley's and Brooke's ride.

''Okay, here's the rules of the Fantasy Boy draft. Once you pick a guy he's yours for the season which means he's off the market and no one else can touch him. You got it Bevin? Ashley?'' Brooke starts as she motions for me to sit.

''What are these for?'' Haley asked as she held up a compact and handing me one.

''I'm glad you asked trial separation girl. Open em up. The number on your compact will determine where you are in the draft order.''

''What's to stop us from just dating whoever we want even with this little draft thingy?'' Bevin asked with a confused face.

''Good question Bevin. Of course you'd be kicked off the squad or worse.''

''Like how worse?''

''Liiikee...What's to keep me from telling the whole school that one of you was left handcuffed in Thomas' bed for seven hours waiting for a locksmith? Or that at the Sparkle Classic last year, one of you had a little too much to drink and made out with another one of you? Or that scar on a certain someone's back isn't really from falling off her bike but was one of those little baby spine tails that the doctors had to lop off after she was born? In other words, Honor, code of silence, you all keep the rules of the code, I keep silent about all the dirt I have on you. Break the rules and it's social suicide. Final rule, at anytime in the season you are not happy with your draft picks, you can trade with someone else. Okay? Let's count out our numbers starting from one.''

''One.''

''Way to go P. Sawyer with pick numero uno.Right behind ya with number two. Who's got three? Blake?''

''I'm going to pass..''

''Three.''Bevin jumped in.

'' Uh, four.'' Haley said.

''Five.'' Rachel said.

''hmm.''

''So wait, once y'all pick a guy then what happens?'' I asked.

''It's up to you.''

''Oh man, Lucas looks really tired.'' Haley said as she, Brook, Peyton, Kam and I watch the team do suicides.

''Well I certainly haven't been keeping him up at night. Of course that could always change after the boy draft.'' Brooke smirks.

''Gross.'' I gag.

''Alright You gotta go keep an eye on him, huh?' Haley asked as she got up and left. '

''I will maybe two.''

''Hey Mouth.'' I smile at the mousy boy as he sat beside us.

''Making some notes on potential draft picks?'' Mouth looked at Peyton.