At the Bottom of Everything

"Quinn said she sti wants me to go with you to the tennis match

"Quinn said she sti wants me to go with you to the tennis match." Tom frowns as he walks over to Clay, Chase and I.
"She likes to figure things out alone first then she'll call you, okay?" I try to cheer him up as he takes a coffee from my counter.
"Okay yeah. Why am I coming again?" Tommy's head turns to Clay.
"Quinn and Blake want me and you to bond. Plus Jack really wants to go.."
"That I do." Jack replies as he sits beside me with a a plate of pancakes.
"Can you tell the twins I'll see them tomorrow? I promised them I'd help work on their science project." The boy smiles at me.
"Thank god for you Jack." I kiss his head before looking at Chase.
"So handsome where is your woman at?"
"Mia's doing her music stuff."
"Ahhh so you're free to hang out? The twins are with Lydia and Jamie and Kameron's helping Brooke onset today."
"Yeah I'm down."

"I should've known you'd have me doing manual labor." Chase grunts as he helps me move Kayson's room around, so I could give it a new set of paint.
"Oh you love this crap."
"Youre right. I do."
"God you'd make a terrific husband. I can't wait to marry you off."
"Just when I thought you and Clay would finally give into my charms."
"Nah not yet. We're holding on strong."
After we finished Kayson's room

We headed across the room to Keith's and did his

"Alright I'm gonna head out to see Mia since you've worked me to death

"Alright I'm gonna head out to see Mia since you've worked me to death."
"And I appreciate you."
Chase pecks my head before he started out the door.

"My babies. Have fun with Lyds?" I smile down at them as we lay on the couch watching Oliver and Company.
"We don't want her to die." Kayson whispers sadly as her head buries into me.
"She told you?"
"Yeah. She said she won't be here at Christmas." Keith frowns, his hands wrapping around my arm.
"I know it's sad but sometimes people go to heaven earlier than they or anyone plans on."
"Like uncle Keith and daddy?" Kayson asks as her big blue eyes look into mine.
"Yeah baby, like uncle Keith and daddy."
"I wanna go see Whitey again soon. I don't want him to die yet." Keith states before glancing at his sister.
"Yeah we miss him."
"I miss him too guys. I'll give him a call tomorrow okay?"
"Yes mama."

"How's it going?" I ask as I answer the phone call from Clay.
"This place is crawling with agents. They're like vultures."
"Well, just remember, you're one of them. Are you circling anyone right now?"I wonder as I sip some wine.

"I've had a few meetings. I really missed you. I needed to hear your voice."
I could hear his grin through the phone.
"Really?" I cheese with butterflies in my stomach.
"Yeah."
"I like that. And I miss you, too... a lot."
"Hey, babe, I gotta go. I have a few more players to meet with, but I'm coming home tomorrow."

"I'll be waiting. Bye." I grin.

"All right, bye."