Good News for the People Who Love Bad News

''I swear to God if we loose tonight, I am going to kill, Peyton

''I swear to God if we loose tonight, I am going to kill, Peyton..'' Brooke snaps as she, Haley and i walk together.

''We will win, Nathan's got that look in his eye--besides, even if we did loose it wouldn't be Peyton's fault.'' Haley stated, making me share a look with the other brunette.

''Yes, it would, everything is Peyton's fault, she's like a cursed rabbits foot, she's bad luck I am serious, traitor girl. Do not take her side--not against me.'' Brooke looks at me on the last part.
''Hey! Wuh-wait, Do not call me traitor girl, okay? I'm not taking sides, I didn't know there were sides.''

''I'm on team Brooke.'' I shrug, high fiving the girl.

'' Well, there are. You're either on team Brooke or team Peyton and nobody wants to be on team Peyton because their captain is a big whore!'' Brooke yells.

''Okay, do you think that's a little harsh?'' Hales asked, tilting her head.

''Oh, you mean "Harsh" like when they shove there tongues down each others throats?''

''That kiss was so long ago.'' Haley rolled her eyes, before she looks at me, who was shaking my head.

''Again, Haley, they kissed again!''

''What?''

''They're sneakin' around again, too. You should really check out Peyton's Webcam sometime.''

We turn and saw my twin sitting with Peyton at a lunch table, sharing a bench and laughing. I sighed before tapping Haley's arm.

''Welcome to team Brooke.''

I turn my head to look at the twins, who were sitting with Luke, Gigi and Mouth at the announcement table for the playoffs. I stood with the rest of the cheerleaders by the doors, waiting for the team to come out.

''A week ago, my son, Nathan Scott, risked his life to save two people this act of bravery and selflessness in the face of grave danger ... is a quality I most hoped to inspire in him ... and I'm happy to say that I succeeded on behalf of Tree Hill I'd like to present this award of valor to my son, Nathan Scott .'' Dan announces, once the cheerleaders and Players were lined up from him all the way to the announcement table.

The crowd cheers and applauds as Nate goes up to Dan to receive the plaque. I smiled widely till Rachel shoved me sideways and ran uno to my brother. Jumping into his arms and kissing his mouth. My brother's shock showed on his face as the she-devil pulled away and walked back to the line.

''Let's play ball!'' Nate yelled, stepping away from Dan, sending me a 'help me' look.

I walked in between Peyton and Brooke as Haley and Rachel walk in front of us.

''Stay the hell away from my husband.'' Haley snapped, pushing the wanna be home wrecker.

''I was just giving him a proper "thank you".''