Hundred

"Look at the water mommy

"Look at the water mommy.'' Kayson smiles from her spot on the dock beside Jamie and Keith.

''I see it baby.. You three make sure to stay away from the edge please. We don't need a repeat of when you were three Keith.''

''Yes mommy.'' ''Okay Aunt Blake.''

I grin from my seat between Haley and Luke.

''So, you want to talk about this?'' Haley leans forward to speak to my brother.

''Well, you hate my book and you think I picked the wrong girl to spend the rest of my life with. What's there to talk about?''

''She's only saying what we're both thinking.'' I shrugged. .

''Stop it. You know that I love Lindsey.''

''Oh, but I don't? I mean, I think I do, but I guess I'm just lying to myself. Is that your story?'' Luke huffs at our sister in law.

''Geez, see if I read anything you write ever again.''

''Look, Hales, you can't say that the manuscript I gave you is about Peyton. ''

''It's about yearning and want, Luke. I think you wrote it about Peyton because you still love her.'' I state, lightly shaking my head.

''And I think it's about a guy watching the sky. But thanks for caring.''

''Well, whatever you do, just don't show those pages to Lindsey.'' Haley says, biting her lip.

''I already did. Mom!''

Hales and I share a look as we both stood up.

''And?''

I gave Haley a look before joining my brother in welcoming our mother.

"Blake? Lucas?''

''Mom!''

We develope our mother into a group hug.

''Oh, my gosh! Oh, I missed you, my babies!''

''Oh, I missed you, too! ''

''Haley! How are you?''

''Good. ''

''Grandma!!'' Keith and Kayson smushed our mother into a hug.

''There's my grand babies. Oh How i've missed you two.'' Mom pecks their heads as Keith stayed wrapped around her waist and Kayse cuddled into Luke.

''Oh, and who is this?'' Mom crouches in front of Jamie.

''It's me, aunt Karen... James Lucas Scott.''

''No, you are not James Lucas Scott. Jamie Scott is a baby.''

''I got bigger.''

''You got bigger! Oh, my goodness. Look at you.'' Mom swoops the youngest boy up smiling.