Resolve

"This sucks

"This sucks. I'm going to the be stuck in a cast and dateless for prom. How is that fair B?' I whine, as my brunette friend continues to study.

''You'll be fine Blake.''

''No, Kam. I will be a loser. You have a date. A date by the way with a guy everyone thought was straighter than a board.'' I exclaimed glancing over at Michael (Mikey for short.)

''What can I say? Its hard to resist my ginger charms.''

''Will you two shut it? I'm trying to study.''

Kam and I glance at one another before I squint my eyes.

''Are you okay B?''

''Yeah.''

''Hey.''

We all looked up to see Rachel sit down beside me across from Brooke.

''Oh, again with the Clean Teen shirt? Really?'' Brooke rolled her eyes at the other girl.

''Well, good morning to you, too, sunshines.''

''Why are you so happy?'' I ask, popping an M&M in my mouth.

''Did you do something slutty?'' Kameron smirked, making Rachel grin back.

''You could say I started my day off with a bang. This shirt is like a guy magnet. I've never gotten so much attention with my clothes on.''

'Nice.''

''Why are you still studying? We have the key to the test files.''

''What?'' I asked, eyes going back and forth.

''I just feel bad about the last test, that's all. And thanks for letting the cat out of the bag.''

''you've been cheating? And didn't offer us a cheat sheet?'' Kam aked, appalled before throwing a chocolate at Rachel's head.

''Fuck off, Kam. And you won't when you see the big, fat A on it. And speaking of big, fat As.''

"Oh dear lord.'' I sigh, staring at Shelly as she comes over.

''Good morning, ladies, Kameron.''

''Hi.''

'' Brooke, why aren't you wearing your shirt? ... How are boys supposed to know that you've chosen a lifestyle of celibacy if you're not wearing your Clean Teen shirt?''

I raise my brow, completely forgetting that Brooke had joined along with Rachel.

'' Yeah, Brooke. How are they gonna know?'' I quirk a brow.

''Lucky for you, I always carry extras.''

''Awesome.''

Brooke grimaced as she took the shirt.

''Hey, Shelly.''

My eyes scan over the boy who walked over.

''Oh, have you guys met Chase? He's our newest member. He just transferred from Westerberg. ''