Pictures of You

''How are we doing this mornig seniors? Did anyone wake up with their clothes on from the night before still drunk with strange big hangover? Anyone? Well I guess that was just me

''How are we doing this mornig seniors? Did anyone wake up with their clothes on from the night before still drunk with strange big hangover? Anyone? Well I guess that was just me. Actually last night was UNO night at my house, and it was a blood bath but I cannot discuss it with you right now, so we won't. But let me ask you guys a question: does today's class really matter? Or is it just a fifty-minute requirement designed to get your grades so you can go on to college or a job and the rest of your lives, anyone?''

Karl, our English teacher looks around.

''If we say yes, can we have the grade and go on with the rest of our lives?'' Brooke gives a smile.

''Mouth, using one word describe how your classmates see you.''

''Ugh, awesome?''

''That is correct.'' I call, smiling at the spiky haired boy.

''Ok. Let's say that there are five universal terms to describe everyone in high school, okay? Let's say jock, prom queen, geek, loaner, and ...?''

''Slut?'' Brooke adds, sending me a look.

''Okay, considering that awesome is not a category, Shelly Simon, describe Mouth in one word.''

''I don't really know him, but, nice, I guess.''

''Nice. I suppose we could find 'nice' under friendly, but since friendly doesn't mean friendly that would make Mouth a slut. You have four other choices.''

''Geek I guess.''

''Geek? You're joining the club Mouth. Okay, class, Nathan five choices?''

I noticed Mouth frown, making me tap him.

''You're amazing McFadden.''

''Thanks B.''

''JOCK!'' Everyone yells, describing my younger brother.

''Lucas?''

''Jock.''

''Brooke?''

''Prom queen.''

''Kameron?''

''Loner.''

''Rachel?''

''Friendly!''

''Hey!''

''Blake?''

''Friendly Prom Queen.''

My brow raises as i look at everyone.

''So i have kids and that makes me friendly? I'll have you all know that i've had sex with three guys. So F all of you.'' I shrug, making Luke rub my shoulder.

''Peyton?''

''Prom queen.''

''Oh come on I am so a loner!''