The Living Years

"So they made you go to counseling, but Dan stormed out?'' I asked Nate as we road to school together, he was driving

''Yeah.''

'"Can't he see that he's the cause of all of this?'' I scoffed.

''Of course not.''

''Hustle up, this isn't working.'' I mimicked my sperm donor.

''Spot on impression.''

''Thanks... Are you alright though?''

''Yeah, I'm getting there.''

''We need to have a sibling day soon.''

''I'd like that.'' Nate smiled at me.

As we made it to the school I waved bye to Nate and walked over to Brooke, just as Peyton reached her.

''Who's the guy?'' I asked looking at Peyton.

''What guy?'' She asked back.

''The one that's got you smiling.'' Brooke smirked.

''That'd be my dad.''

''Oh I'd be smiling too but for entirely different reasons.'' Brooke bit her lip.

''Same, your dad is the hottest dad I ever met, well except for Jake.'' I laughed.

''Dude that's my dad! Don't go all horndog on me. There's a line.'' Peyton rolled her eyes playfully.

''Speaking of which, I really don't wanna cross any so tell me if this is totally inappropriate to ask.'' Brooke looked at us.

''When has that ever stopped you?'' i cocked a brow.

''I need to connect more with Lucas.''

I looked over at Peyton, seeing if she was fine.

''I thought you guys were already doing that.'' Peyton joked.

"And that's my cue to leave. I have a DILF to see.'' I patted Peyton's shoulder as I walked away.

'' I mean, the making out thing is great and all but it only goes so far. Can you help a girl out, cause his twin sister just ditched me.'' I heard Brooke say.

''What do you say we ditch physics and make out somewhere?'' I asked Jake hopefully.

''As tempting as that offer is, I'm going to have to decline. we have a lab today.'' Jake chuckled shutting his locker.

I pouted playfully.

"Come on, you're my partner.''Jake pulled me along with him.

''That's the only good part about the class.'' I wined.

''This is stupid. I don't get anything.'' I huffed as we finished our lab.

''Yeah you do. You helped a lot today.''