Unopen Letters to the World

''So you want me to tell you something about myself? I don't have anything to say. Even if I did,... you'd be wrong to believe me. Trust is a lie. Nobody ever knows anyone.'' ~Nathan Scott

''This shit is so boring.'' Kameron whispers towards me as i laid my head on my desk watching the stupid video the teacher had put on.

''Mhm.''

Its been about three weeks since I got the letter about Kayson. I'm still mourning but I realized that I can't let my depression dictate the choices I have to make for my children's future.

''Well... I like athletics,... horsing around with my pals. I suppose most of the fellas like to chase girls.'' The past student said on the tape.

'' And does that go for you too?'' the past teacher asked.

''Ah, no sir-''

I chuckled as I saw Brooke smirk. Jake on the other hand looked truly interested in it.

''-I have a steady girl. Some kids find it difficult; having a steady. I don't. I guess the key is, just finding someone who feels the same way you do.'' I lightly smile at the past kid's words before Whitey turned the video off.

''In 1955, students at Tree Hill High School created a... time capsule which was to be opened in fifty years. They were simply asked to... talk about their lives. Isn't it interesting how things haven't changed much? Within the next week, each of you will go into our... converted supply closet... push the green button in front of you...and videotape your thoughts.'' Whitey grins at us.

''Do we have to?'' Nathan moaned.

''Yes, you have to. I won't see it. Nobody will. Not until twenty fifty-five; by which time, I'll be dead and buried.''

I frown at Whitey said that, causing the older man to shoot me a smile.

The bell rings and people began to pick up their bags and get up.

''Nate, you got a second?'' Whitey looks at my brother.

''No.''

Without missing a beat, he walks out of the classroom.

Whitey heads towards Lucas and I instead.

''Are you looking after him?''

''We're trying.'' Luke answered before leaving.

''How are you sweetie?''

''I'm good Whitey, going strong.'' I smiled.

''You were always the strong Scott.''

I playfully roll my eyes as I kiss his cheek and walk out of the class with Kam.

''What are you going to say in the video?'' Kam questions.

''I don't know...'' I trail off as I saw Peyton and Jake smiling at one another.

''You need to get over him.''

''I am. I just hate how everyone seems to be happy except me.''

''We can be happy together.''

''Too bad you're gay, I could fall in love with you.''

''You mean you aren't already?'

''My name is Anna Tagaro and I'm a junior at Tree Hill High... and... since it's twenty fifty-five, I guess it's OK to say that... I'm bisexual. Although, if I still haven't found the nerve to come out to my friends and family... by twenty fifty-five,...surprise!''~Anna

''Thanks for coming with me to my appointment, Kam.''

''No problem.''

''Alright, we're here to see the gender of the babies. Let's see what we have.'' The doctor smiled.