All These Things That Ive Done

''Thank you for coming over

''Thank you for coming over.''

''Its no problem Haley, really. I should get some experience with older kids, the twins aren't going to be eight months forever.''

''Hey, guys, come on in. Good to see you. Oh, I'm so excited to have the kids. Um, listen, I don't want you to worry. I've read all the latest childcare periodicals, and I'm CPR certified, and I've stacked up on organicnacks and some really fun learning games for the kids, plus Blake here has her twins with her. She's a mom too. So if you have any questions, feel free.'' Haley rambled to the mother of two children.

''Just one. Do you have the numbers for the local authorities?''

''Oh, yeah, of course. Yeah.''

''Super. I'll see you later.''

The mother leaves as I pick up Keith in my arms.

''Okay. Okay, kids, what do you want to do first?''

We both look around to see that the two older kids were gone, making Haley raise her brows.

''Kids?''

''These kids are devil spawns!''

Haley and I were locked in the bathroom with the twins. Randy and his sister were trying to slash us with fake swords. It hurt like a bitch, the little assholes got my cheek, which was now red.

''They are, aren't they?''

My eyes looked at Kayson Mae, who I held, and over to Keith, who was in Haley's arms.

''If you two ever act like that, we'er going to fist fight. Like WWE dudes.''

Keith tilts his head, a giggle falling from his lips and Kayson pulled at my hair.

''Same goes to you buddy.'' Haley stated, looking at her bulging stomach.

''Miss Dunbar? Hi. Yeah, everything's great. I was just wondering when you might be able to come pick up the kids. Well, it's just that I was expecting you... over an hour ago. Well, no, I can't because my husband's got... Hello?! ''

''Haley, this is ridiculous, I'm done hiding from those demon seeds...'' I stood up from the table, eyes blazing.

''Hey?!''

Both kids stopped and looked at me.

''We're going for a ride, demon spawns. So I'm going to need the two of you to calm the hell down.'' I stated in a calm, yet demanding voice.

Both kids nodded their heads, making me pull Haley from the floor before we each grabbed a carseat.

''Lets go.''

''Gimme, gimme! Gimme, gimme!''

''It's not polite, you guys. Here. Thank you. Sorry... sorry. Hey... Hey, you guys. Now, don't throw popcorn. Hey! Hey! That is not a nice thing to do.'' Haley was yelling at Randy and Tammy.

''Hey, Haley, Blake! How's the babysitting going?''

''It's horrible. These kids are driving me crazy. The game's already started. I'm completely stressed out. It's everything I can do... Karen, what am I doing wrong?'' Haley panicked, talking to my mom.

''You want the truth?''

''Yes.''

''Nothing. You just got to hang in there.''

Haley was pulled away as I look over at mom, who held out her arms for a baby. I placed Kayson in her arms before shaking my head.

''Those kids are evil. I don't know what i'm going to do if these end up like that.''

''You're a good mom, B. The twins are going to be good. Now hand me Keith, I'll get Kam to help me with them so you can help Haley.''

I nod my head kissing both kids and mom's cheek.

''Thanks mom, I'll be back after the game.''

With a wave I walk away, just as I see Dan walking towards mom. My eyes stayed on the man as he pulled Keith into his arms, making a face.

''Ow- you little shi-'' My arm was being pulled by Randy, who was laughing like a maniac.

''I'm sorry, have you guys seen a little boy, a little girl, blond-hair, blue-eyed, really loud and...?'

''They're Satan reincarnated.'' I deadpanned.

The cheerleaders shake their heads.

"There they are Hales. You go get them. I'm gonna head over to mom and Kam.''

''Okay thanks again for the help.''

''No problem.''

With that I walked away from her.

"You guys will always be angels, right?''

I was sitting on my bed with the twins, both sucking on bottles.

''You know, you are going to have problems with them at some point, right?''

''Shut your mouth Kam. My babies are angels. Everyone elses aren't.''

''You don't like kids anymore?''

''I like my kids.''

''Huh, me too.''

I laugh as my phone began to ring.

''Brooke?''

''He cheated on me with Tia.''

''What?''

''Yeah. I should have listened to Rachel about him.''

''What happened with Rachel.''

''She told me that he hit on her. God, what an ass.''

''Yes well, any teacher who fools around with a student isn't right. Besides, you deserve better.''

''thank you.''

''Now go talk to Rachel.''

''I am. love you.''

''Love you too.''