How Can You Be Sure ?

I got a text from both Brooke and Luke telling me to meet them at her house

I got a text from both Brooke and Luke telling me to meet them at her house. I walked in without knocking.

''Why did you guys need me?'' I ask.

They were both staring at each other on the bed.

"Brooke thinks she is pregnant.''

''What?!" I exclaim as my head turns from one to the other.

''I don't know for sure. I'm late with my period. I needed you here for when I take the test. You're my rock, Blake." Brooke looked teary eyed at me.

"Well let's take the test.'' I nod sitting by my brother.

Lucas and I sit in silence while we waited on Brooke. She finally came out and showed us the test.

"It's positive.'' Luke whispers shocked.

''Oh my God. I'm pregnant.'' Brooke cried sitting between us.

''This is why we use protection people!"I stated.

Lucas puts his arm around her back and she pushes him off and stands up, still crying.

''Come on. I know you're still mad at me. Okay? But I'm here for you. Alright, we'll go to the doctor tomorrow. In the city. I'll take you.'' Luke said, well begged.

''I'll take myself, Blake can ride with me."

''Brooke. I'm just as scared as you are. But I want to help. Please. Just, trust me.'' Luke begged.

"Yeah cause that worked out so well for me the last time.'' She scoffed.

I looked at them wide eyed, not really knowing what to do.

So here I am the next morning standing outside the clinic with Lucas as Brooke went to get tested.

"I always figured Nathan would be the Scott boy to knock someone up.'' I shrug with a chuckle.

''To be honest, I thought Jake would have knocked you up first. From what I hear, you two have sex, a lot.'' He shot back.

"Touchè.'' I chuckled.

Lucas rolled his eyes at me.

''So, what happened?'' Luke asked Brooke as she made her way to us.

"The nurse said they'd call me in a few hours with the results, and then she asked me about the father.''

''What did you say?''

''I told her the sorry bro hoe kicked my ass to the curb.'' She sneered walking away.

''Brooke!'' I called.

''You have no idea how much I've missed you today.'' I sighed.

It was the end of the school day and Jake had me leaned up against his car.