The Trick is to Keep Breathing

Dear Blake,

Dear Blake,

I miss you something awful. I hope you talk to Peyton soon, make sure she knows that she's not alone and that she doesn't need the drugs. I hope your mom is happy, this boyfriend of her's better be good for her. Tell your brothers I said when I get back I want a rematch in basketball. How are you? How's school? I hope you dream about me, cause I dream about you ;). I can't write long, but just so you know I do miss you.

Love,

KJ

I smile down at the letter, it's been a week since I wrote him... a week since I found out i was pregnant. I haven't told anyone, except Nathan of course.

Dear Kays,

We talked to Peyton, maybe she'll be okay now. School's fine. I'm....so so.... I have something to tell you. The four weeks we spent together were amazing, maybe a little too amazing.... I'm pregnant. I know I shouldn't be telling you, since you are literally in a war zone. I just thought you should know.... I hope you aren't mad... I miss you.

Love,

B.Scott.

Sighing, I got up and got ready to head over to Nathan and Haley's. I really need to talk talk Nathan, plus maybe it would be a good thing to let Hale's know my secret, I'm gonna need her by my side when I get the courage to tell Luke, mom and Uncle Keith.

I got dressed, put the envelop in the mail box and hop into Keith's old car he let me use. I sigh as I hear my phone began to ring.

''Hello?'' I answer, pulling into Nate's apartment building.

"Is this Blake Scott?''

''Yes it is.''

''I'm Dr. Louis, I have your results about your HCM test.''

I park the car and let out a loud breath.

''Okay.''

''I'm happy to tell you that you tested negative.''

I let out a relieved chuckle.

''Thank you!" I smile widely.

''Have a good day.''

''You too!"

I made a run for my favorite couples' home, arriving I entered and grin widely as I saw Haley in the kitchen.

''Hey wifey.'' I smile.

"Hey, waffle?''

''Ohh yes please.'' I lick my lips.

"Is Nate here?''

''In the room, he's putting on his shoes.''

''Okay, I have to go talk to him.''