I Cant See You, But I Know Youre There

"You're telling me I'm fighting for my life? Again?!" I shout as Clay and I look for our bodies

"Looks like it. What do you remember?"
Furrowing my brows I concentrate, "Katie! That bitch!"
"Haley! Kameron! Tommy!"

I wave as Brooke, Quinn and Chase run over to Haley and the two men.

"Oh, thank God you're here." Haley sobs pulling Brooke into a hug.

"Oh, my god. I'm so sorry. I came as soon as I got your message. Julian's picking up Jamie and Jack and Mikey are getting the twins. How are they?"

"Guys, I'm right here." I call, having a sense of dej-I-vu.

"Um, Blake got out of surgery..." Tommy whispers as Quinn sinks herself into his arms.

"Tommy..."

"And Clay didn't." Kameron finishes as Chase pats his back.

"Chase!"

"It was horrible, Brooke." Haley lets out another sob.

"And you and Kam found them?"

"She can't see me. I hate this part." I whine aggravated.

"I can." Clay deadpans as he points to my body.

"Hey." Clay and I were watching as his body went through major surgery.

"Hey. How are you doing?" He asks me with a kind smile.

"I feel weak and I can't remember if that's good or not."

"How's the other you doing?"

"I don't know. I was checking on the other you. We're still alive, aren't we, Clay? I mean, we'll go back, right? We'll be us again? I can't leave the twins. I won't."

"Yeah. Of course."

"I just don't want it to be over. I'm not ready."

"I know."

"If I have to be stuck here, even if it is forever... at least I'm with you. And we will probably see Keith and Kayson."

"You know, I was thinking the other day about those little plays we used to put on when we were little for our families. You know, we would color invitations, and everybody got all dressed up. We made snacks and lemonade and you always insisted on singing and dancing. And you were... Really terrible at both. And you turned into this... beautiful swan. I was so proud of you. I went to the beach house to tell you that...I'm pregnant. And I want you to be the godmother, because it's been everything having you near me this past couple years. They say you don't know what you've got till it's gone. And I guess I didn't know how much I missed you till you were in my life every day. How much I needed you. Come home soon, Blake . And if you see my mom, you tell her to send you right back here to me... Because we have invitations to make and stories to write. Just me and my beautiful swan of a sister." Haley gushes as she grips my hand tightly.

"She's pregnant and I'm supposed to be the godmother."

"You will be. Come on."
"Hold on. Kameron's here."
"How many times are we gonna almost lose you? I'm not gonna beg for you gl come back cause I KNOW you're going to come back. You ALWAYS do."

Clay and I walk hand and hand in a beautiful garden.

"It's beautiful."

"I was gonna take you here before we went to Utah."

"Well, why didn't you?" I questioned with a raised brow.

"I just got busy, you know? I thought that we had more time. Hey, but promise me that you'll go back here someday."

"We'll go. Together."

"And promise me that you'll take the time to feel... Lucky and happy and fortunate. Don't waste days with "what could have beens" and "what should have beens."

"Clay, why are you telling me these things?"

"Because those things don't matter."

"Clay... Why are you talking like this?"

"Because you have to leave me now."
"Come with me."
"I can't baby. Not right now."
"I'm not leaving you."
"Blake, you've been saying it yourself. You're feeling weak. You know why that is? Because your body's healing, so it's getting ready to leave this place."

"So what?"

"So I've been feeling stronger. My body's getting stronger."

"It doesn't matter, okay? I'm staying with you, but I'd rather if you came with me."

"You can't."

"Would you just stop saying things like that, okay? We're together for a reason, okay, and I'm not gonna leave you. I've lost so much already."
"You don't have a choice. Blake, you can't choose not to live. And even if you could, I wouldn't let you."

"None of this is real, anyways. Believe I've been here before."

"Listen to me. Haley's pregnant. She can't lose you right now. I mean, what would that do to her? And think what that would do to the baby. Think what that would do to Keith, Kayson and Jamie."
Letting out another sob I end up back at the beach with my head in my hands.
"Hi, aunt Blake. I wanted to come see you because I knew something was wrong, and I know you'd never miss one of our days together unless you really had to. I'm sorry that people do bad things like this, especially to good people, like you. Well, I'm just sorry, that's all. Anyway, I know you're gonna be okay, but just in case, I brought you something. I love you, aunt Blake. And don't worry, 'cause you look really pretty." Jamie says as he stands beside the twins.
"Hi mama, we know you're going to be okay." Kayson begins as Keithy grabs her hand, "but just incase we hope you know we love you."
"When Jack and Uncle Mikey picked us up today I knew something was wrong. Cause like James said, you never miss a day with the three of us. I hope they find the person who did this mama. I love you. Come back soon." Keithy kisses my cheek quickly before pulling Kayson to chase
and Tommy.

"Clay, come back with me. Please."
"I can't."
"Why not?!"
"This is my fault!"
"But everything is better with you. Everything is better and everything is safe, and I can't live without you. I don't want to, Clay."

"You won't have to. You won't."

"Then come with me. Please. Why can't you just come back with me?" I sob, gripping onto his shirt as his hands hold my face.

"Hey, listen to me. I can't explain it, but this is what we have to do. You just got to trust me."

"Then promise me. I'll do whatever you say, okay?"
"Okay."
"Just promise me you'll come back to me. Promise me you'll open your eyes and you'll live a long, healthy, amazing life. Promise it. Promise me."

"I'm going to live a long, healthy, amazing life... With you. I promise. Till kingdom come. Now open your eyes."

"don't want to -- not if it means losing you, Clay. I can't.l

"It won't. I promise you."

"Till kingdom come. I love you."

"Now open your eyes. Till kingdom come."

A/N
Guys don't forget to comment 😩 please