Almost Everything I Wish Id Said The Last Time i Saw You

"What are you up to?" I ask as the kids ran to Clays couch to watch a movie.

"I love your back. You know where we should go? Julian's movie premiere. Maybe we could talk Nathan and Haley or Kam and Mikey into going. Might be good for Haley to get away. And then we... could..."
"Ski?" I grin playfully.
"Girls that can spell are sexy. Then we could stay up all night and..."
"F... U... Are terrible." I giggle as he pulls me to him.
"I'm just insanely in love with you. As promised."

We finally made it to Utah for Julian's movie and it was beautiful.
"Do you think there's rooms for all of us?" Jamie asks as we look around the house.

"Oh, yeah. I think there's room." Skills says glancing around.
"There's trees in the house and moose antlers." Kayson makes a face with Merida. Lou

"There's 20 of us. Only eight bedrooms and a couple of couches."

"Dibs." Skills and I shout quickly.

" You had them lock the master, right?" Brooke glances at her boyfriend.

"Don't worry. We're good."

"Hey, everyone! Dad! Come on! Doesn't anyone want to play? Ugh. I think I got some in my mouth." James makes a face as Killian dumps snow over his head.

"As long as it's not yellow, I think you'll be fine." Mikey assures the boy with a smirk.

"Hey, uncle Nathan, can we build a snow fort?" Merida smiles at my brother.

"I can build you a snow fort, buddy." Chase gives a proud smile.

"Okay, cool. Wait... how do we know you, again?" James raises a brow as Keithy giggles.

"I'm Chase. The bartender at Tric?"
"Whatever. You're no Grubbs."
"Hey, atleast mama and Clay likes you." Kayson assures the man with a kinds smile.
Jack lets loose a snowball that connects with Brooke as we all make eye contact.

"Retreat! Retreat!"

"Oh, you guys are so dead!"
"Girls and against guys!" Killian yells loudly.
"Not fair! There's more guys!" Merida groans loudly as she pelts Keithy with a snowball.
"Shot by the love of my life!" Keith shouts before falling to the ground.

"Stop worrying about her

"Stop worrying about her." Clay whispers to Quinn and I.

"What?"

"You're worrying about Haley." Clay soothes as his hand coasts over my back.
"All right, look... she's with Nate. She's fine. Besides, I got a few things. White wine." Tommy cheers passing out glasses.

"Thank you."

"And I have you a kiss, because my baby looks amazing tonight. And, last but not least, a spare key to the house, because you lose things." Clay kisses my neck gently.

"I do not lose things."

"Look, just put it outside somewhere."

"You know what? I'm gonna keep my white wine. And you can have your kiss back. But I don't need the key, because I don't lose things." I shrug.

"Who want to dance?" Skills shouts over the music.

"I do." Quinn pulls Tommy with her as Chase and Alex sit beside us.

"Where's your, uh, "boyfriend" tonight?" Chase asks Alex as he still my glass of wine.
"Hey!"
Chase hands it back with a grin before his eyes are back on the girl.
"I'm looking at him." She deadpans with a smirk.
"You're the devil, aren't you?"
Clay and I watch the couple as we continued to sip the wine.
"Why?"

"Because you know I just broke up with Mia."
"So?"
"So I'm taking off, devil Dupré. And I'm locking my door." He stands up before glancing at clay and I.
"Although it's always unlocked for the man and woman of my dreams."
He sends a wink before walking away.
"You three have a weird relationship." Alex states as she looks around.
"Oh they know honey." Kameron comments as he drags Mikey to the dance floor.

"It was a good night tonight. Whoa And now it's a better night." Clay grins as he eyes me up and down.
"I think you were right about me losing stuff. I seem to have, uh, lost my clothes." I tease lightly.
"Lord-"

"You look pretty mommy

"You look pretty mommy."  Keithy smiles kindly at me as we all take our spots at the premier.
"Thank you. You look very handsome yourself sir."

"Thank you. Welcome. Uh, when my son Julian called me and asked me if I wanted to make a movie with him, I thought it might be a nice chance to reconnect. But that was that was wishful thinking on my part, because I was gone so often while he was, uh, growing up that we never really connected in the first place. And that's a shame. Whenever I finish a movie, I... I have this expression... "Let's kick it out of the nest... and see if it flies." Well, son, we kicked you out of the nest. And it has been a pleasure watching you soar. I hope you all agree."

"Grab a child and cover their eyes!" I screech reaching for Kayson as the movie opens with a sex scene.
"Killian! Stop trying to peak!" Jack scolds at the younger boy.
"Why do you get to watch it!"
"I'm eighteen you're eleven!"
"Shhhhhh!"
"Kids follow me." Mikey says as he and Nathan stands up and ushers the children outside.

"I had the best time mama." Keithy announces as he, his twin and I lay outside under the covers looking up at the stars.
"I'm glad baby."
"Mama?"Kayson looks up at me.
"Yes honey?"
"I'm glad Aunt Haley is better. Jamie was really worried and so were we."
"Me too sweetie. Sometimes we get sad and need time to get better."
"We're you ever that sad?" Keithy asks.
"I was. When your uncle Keith and your father passed I was that sad."
"And you got better? How?"
"I knew I had to get better because I had two very important kids depending on me."