Song to Love and Die For

You may think this sounds crazy, but I swear i'm having an out of body experience

You may think this sounds crazy, but I swear i'm having an out of body experience. I know this because I see doctors working on my body. Trying to save my life. I see two more stretchers, come by.

''Luke? Haley?'' I could feel myself being tense.

''Calm down Blake.''

I turn around with a smile forming on my face.

''Kayson.''

The boy smiled at me.

''Hey, B.''

My arms were around him in no time, face buried in his chest, before we were pulling each other into a kiss.

''Come now Darling. We have some people to meet up with.''

I gave him a confused, look but followed him non the less.

"Uncle Keith.'' I whisper.

The older man smiles at me before my eyes landed on the boy beside him.

''Lucas? What the hell are you doing here?'' I asked, hugging my brother.

"I had a heart attack.''

"What?!'' I yelled, stepping away.

''Why the hell did you have a heart-- You didn't take your fucking pill. Are you stupid Lucas?'' I asked, shaking my head.

''Me? You jumped in front of a car! You have kids to think about Blake!''

''I was trying to save Haley's life!''

"You two quit it. This isn't the time.''

We both looked at our uncle before following him and Kayson down the hall.

''Nathan?''

''What's happening? How's Haley?''

''She's being prepped for surgery. She has multiple fractures of the legs, some head trauma, a possible collapsed lung, broken ribs, and a good deal of internal bleeding. ''

''What about the baby?''

''Well, with kind of severe trauma... Look, we're gonna do everything that we can. But right now our priority is saving your wife, okay?''

''And- and my sister? Blake?''

''She's about the same as Haley... she keeps going into v-fib... and like I told her mother you might want to prepare yourselves with her.'' The doctor stated.

Lucas turns around toward Keith.

''So is she gonna be okay? Is she gonna lose the baby? What about Blake?''

''Well, that hasn't been written yet.''

My eyes widened, I was dying. I was leaving my babies.

''No, you know what? This sucks, all right? All these decent people and bad things keep happening to them. I mean, you were a good guy, Keith. ''