I Slept with Someone From Fallout Boy-

I sat rocking Keithy back to sleep at around one in the morning when my phone rang

I sat rocking Keithy back to sleep at around one in the morning when my phone rang. I answered it quickly, not even bothering to read the caller ID.

''Hello?''

''Sweet pea, how are ya?''

''Pete?''

''The one and only.''

''Not to be rude, but why in the world are you calling me at one in the morning?'' I ask, laying Keith back in his bed gently.

''Well for one, Peyton's father refused to let me see his daughter, and this god forsaken town doesn't have a hotel and I don't feel like driving to Charleston tonight. Wanna hang out?''

I shook my head as I sat on the porch, with the baby monitor in my hand.

''I can't do anything at one in the morning. I have twins, remember?'' I laugh.

''Right..... I can come to you.''

I thought about it before nodding. Lucas and mom was asleep and Kam was at Danny's.

''Sure. But you better be quiet.''

Soon I saw a Limo pull up and Pete and his driver came bounding over to me. I shook my head again before looking at the poor driver.

''If you're tired you can sleep on the couch for awhile. There's already a blanket on it.''

The man gave me a thankful smile before entering the house quietly. Pete took a seat beside me on the porch swing and grinned.

''So, Mr. S wouldn't let you see his daughter?''

''Nope. It was really annoying.''

''AAhhh you must not be used to dating high school girls.''

''I don't make it a habit, no.''

I let out a laugh before knocking his shoulder with mine.

''What about you? Found you a man since the cabins?''

''When do I have time to look for a man? Besides that is so far from my radar. I have the twins to think about. Worrying about them, Luke, Nate and mom, I don't even think Id be able to handle a guy too.''

''How is your mom?''

I gave a shrug, "She's about the same. She lost the love of her life and they didn't even get really spend it together, you know? Like Keith was here for everything. Our birthdays, games, school events, everything. Front the moment I realized what love was I knew he loved my mother. I just wish he would have told her before now.... so they could have more time together, you know?'' I tilt my head at the man.

''Yeah, I get it....''

''So, where're you and the band playing this weekend?''

''Chicago. I'm thinking of inviting Peyton.''

''Yeah, cause her dad's totally going to let her go. He'll freak.''

''I know. How about you? Wanna come see us in action?''

''Nah, I don't want that ego of yours to get any bigger.''

Pete laughs before slightly shoving me away.

"I'm serious.''

''I can't.... Besides if P realized you invited me she'd think something was up.''

''I mean, since you gave me that kiss at the cabin, I'd think the same thing.''

''Hey! I told you I thought I was dreaming!''

''So you do dream about me?''

I roll my eyes at him.

''You, Jack Sparrow, either one really. Cant tell the difference with all that eyeliner you wear.''

I once again let out a giggle as the superstar laughed.

''No really. Peyton and I almost let one boy come in between us. I'm not going to let another one. Even if it is Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.''

Pete sent me a smile.

''You're a good friend, you know that?''

''Yes I do.''

''Its gonna suck when Peyton and I eventually end.''

''Why?''

''Cause I probably wont see you again.''

My smile fell as the dark haired man looked at me.

''Huh?''

''Yeah. Isn't that how this works? We'll break up. Ill write a song about her and you all will hate me.''

''Oh please like you could cause us to hate FoB. Get over yourself Pete. Now I'm going to bed. There's another  couch you can sleep on. Bye since you'll be gone when I wake up. this was a good last visit, don't you think?'' I snap, standing up.

I actually thought Pete was my friend, but i guess he was just being friendly cause he was dating my friend. Go Figure.

''I need you to come with me to Whitey's office. Right now.''

Luke grabs my arm and pulled me from my locker.

''First off okay. Secondly, stop pulling me I can walk myself.''

Luke let go of me and led the way.

''Why do you need me Luke?''

''You need to know what I am about to tell Whitey and Nathan.''

My eyes furrow as we entered the office and walked over to the two people we were looking for.

''Coach, you got a sec?'' My twin asked as Nate got ready to leave.

''Oh, yeah, sit down.''

''You need to hear this, too, Nate. I can't play tonight. I have a heart condition. I have HCM, and I haven't been taking my medication, so that I wouldn'tt slow down my game. And if I play, I could die. I know how selfish I've been. I just didn't want to leave the game behind. Because the game did change my life. Just like yours. And it's gonna be hard to let it go.''

My heart quickened as my brother said those words.

''The game can only change you if you have a life to change, right ?'' Nathan looked at his older brother with a soft smile.

''I know how hard this conversation must be for you, Lucas.'' Whitey gave my brother a look.

''No. The next conversation I have is gonna be the hard one.''

''Yeah, cause if the HCM doesn't kill your dumbass mom sure the hell will.''