You Cant Always Get What You Want

Do you remember the first time your heart skipped a beat when you locked eyes with your crush? I do

Do you remember the first time your heart skipped a beat when you locked eyes with your crush? I do. I was a freshmen, and let me tell you, I was quite the nerd. I had the round glasses, the lopsided bangs and most of all, I had a thing for one of the most well known seniors at Tree Hill. His name was Keven Damon...He was the all american boy, captain of the basketball team, Captain of the debate team and student body president...He was the HOTTEST senior in school, at least to me he was. The night our eyes connected, at my first party, I literally did a double take. But Keven walked up to me and said ''You look way better in those glasses than Harry Potter, babe.'' I had to keep myself from fainting right there, not only was he hot, but he knew about Harry Potter (Favorite movies). So as every freshmen do, I let myself fall under his spell. I let him whisper in my ear. I let him kiss my neck, as well as my lips. I even let him take me to his car. That was the night I lost my virginity to the world's biggest fuckboy. The next day everyone was talking about the poor, naive, freshman dork, who let Keven Damon sex her up in the back of his car. Keven told his friends, who told the whole school, who told Lucas and Haley. That was the first time I ever saw Lucas so angry he could kill. It was the first time Haley slapped a male in their face.. It was also the first time Brooke Davis walked up to me. She looked me up and down, with a determined look on her face.

"So, you're the girl who's going to show Keven what he's missing?'' Was the first thing Brook ever said to me.

"Huh?'' I asked, pushing my big rimmed glasses up.

''I'm going to give you a make over. We're going to become bff's in no time.'' She smiled, looping her arms with mine.

Brooke Davis changed my life. She made me the beautiful woman I am today. B. Davis, saved me from the horrible thoughts in my head. After my make over, Keven tried to talk to me again, which resulted in my kicking him in the balls. That was the first time Nathan ever high fived me with pride, even if it was for a few seconds.

So yeah, that was the first time my heart skipped a beat... But want to know when the skipped beat turned my world upside down? Brooke had me try out for cheerleading with her, we both made it. At my first practice my eyes connecting to a pair of chocolate pools. That's right, our very own Jake Jagielski. He was the boy who made me feel whole. The boy who rocked my world. The boy who became the love of my life.... But he was also the boy who shattered my heart into a million pieces.

I walked with Haley and Peyton through the school. I wasn't talking, mostly because I could't find in me to fake being happy.

''Are you alright B?'' Haley asked.

''Tired.'' Was the only word to leave my mouth.

I wasn't tired physically, but emotionally. All i've been able to think about it Jake. Which leads me to wanting to go out and have a emotionless hook up. I need to rethink my priorities.